Default Can you really stay too long in this beautiful place?!?!

Hello all,

I am happy to announce that my fiance and I just booked our weddingmoon at CTI on 11/12/13...and I-CAN-NOT-WAIT!!! We will be staying 11 days and 10 beautiful nights is this tropical paradise :-D My bestfriend made a comment that she thinks this is too long of a stay, and how I will most likely become "Homesick" and will "Miss the kids". Is it even possible to get homesick while vacationing here? Sure, i'll miss my kids, dog, friends, co-workers, etc., but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity...especially for us. Infact, I've never even been on a plane in my life! Is my friend possibly just a little jealous? Or is a 1 week stay plenty of time to enjoy ourselves?

Also, is anyone aware of what kind of weather I can expect mid November? We will be arriving Nov. 9, 2013 and departuring on Nov. 19th, 2013. I realize this is the end of hurricane season in Jamaica, but curious to know what anyone else has experience during this time of year.

Oh, and last but not least...the "Au Naturel" island...sounds amazing! Any advice someone could give a couple first timers would be especially appreciated!

Thanks!

Congrats Pchez, we have never been able to stay that long but I think that would be an ideal lenth of stay. You figure your first and last days are travel days and pretty much shot.
    I don't have kids but I have "fur babies" that I miss dearly but I know they are being taken care of. Enjoy this trip , you are going to have an awesome time!

Just to add to my other post, in 4 trips to csa and 1 to css, I have never wanted to leave. I bet you'll feel the same.
    Also, just a tip, not as many people read this wedding page so you might get more responses on the main board, have fun planning!

Thanks! Yeah, didn't really think about the 1st and last day of travel...you're right! And from what i've read and seen...I don't think i'll wanna leave either

If you get a little bored (not going to happen) you can always go check out CSS one afternoon. We stayed at CSA for 14 days last year and could of stayed for 14 more. It was wonderful having so much time, we had days that we could do nothing but just be and not feel like we were wasting our vacation. And we had days that we did stuff and didn't feel like we weren't getting to relax.