Hello all,

I am happy to announce that my fiance and I just booked our weddingmoon at CTI on 11/12/13...and I-CAN-NOT-WAIT!!! We will be staying 11 days and 10 beautiful nights is this tropical paradise :-D My bestfriend made a comment that she thinks this is too long of a stay, and how I will most likely become "Homesick" and will "Miss the kids". Is it even possible to get homesick while vacationing here? Sure, i'll miss my kids, dog, friends, co-workers, etc., but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity...especially for us. Infact, I've never even been on a plane in my life! Is my friend possibly just a little jealous? Or is a 1 week stay plenty of time to enjoy ourselves?

Also, is anyone aware of what kind of weather I can expect mid November? We will be arriving Nov. 9, 2013 and departuring on Nov. 19th, 2013. I realize this is the end of hurricane season in Jamaica, but curious to know what anyone else has experience during this time of year.

Oh, and last but not least...the "Au Naturel" island...sounds amazing! Any advice someone could give a couple first timers would be especially appreciated!

Thanks!