Thread: CTI info please

Default CTI info please

Trying to plan out our trip. Where can I get a schedule of activities for CTI ?

Here's a link: http://couples.com/tower-isle/activities-schedule.pdf. Don't plan too hard! Be sure to leave fluff time in there to just relax and have fun!!

Do you know if that sample schedule is close to what is scheduled now?

That is a sample not the actual schedule. We were just there and while some of the activities are correct like the falls there is stuff on that list that I did not see and some things that are not on the list like the glass bottom boat in the morning. The do post the schedule every night for the following day on the board by the patio.

I've never noticed the actual daily schedule matching what is posted here extremely closely except in the case of offsite excursions. Any activity on the water is obviously always subject to cancellation if the water is too rough. The day's events are always posted on the patio but we agree with Bart and Bug, planning a lot of activities gets in the way of the relaxation. We have always been able to find something to do if we get tired of resting? And I have even been known to call a cab for a private shopping tour of the town.