Default CSA Bound, questions on Great House Jacuzzi Suite

My husband and I spent our honneymoon at CN and now are returning to CSA for our 5 year Anniversary in January. My hubby is very particular about having a nice ocean view from our room. We were not quick enough to book a Beachfront Verandah suite, but were able to get the last GH Jacuzzi. I could not see any pictures from the verandah, does anyone have any pictures of the view from this room? We are so very excited to return to Couples!!! Our honeymoon was the best trip we have ever been on! Bringing two couples who have never experienced Jamaica..can't wait to see their expressions when we all arrive.

I will have to find the card with our photos's on from August. We were moved from a BFVS to a GHJS since we were so disappointed in the BFVS.

The GHJS is BEAUTIFUL and the views are excellent so you will not have anything to worry about on that front. In fact IMO, you should be thrilled that you were able to get the GHJS! They are THE nicest rooms in the place. They are the ONLY rooms we will ever book if we go back to CSA!

You will have a wonderful view from the GHJS. It is in the center of the building, and looks out at the ocean.

We usually stay in a BFVS room, but stayed in the GHJS last year. Name:  CSA 2011 GHJS.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  187.6 KB

We loved the view from our room in the GHJS, although we do like being directly on the beach better, so we booked a BFVS room this year.

Quote Originally Posted by schwieso View Post
    You will have a wonderful view from the GHJS. It is in the center of the building, and looks out at the ocean.

Oh wonderful! I was worried some of the rooms might be wraped around part of the building. The room looks amazing, was just curious about the verandah. Thanks for the info!

Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture!!! Now I am even more excited...
    Quote Originally Posted by BobandJudy View Post
    We usually stay in a BFVS room, but stayed in the GHJS last year. Name:  CSA 2011 GHJS.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  187.6 KB

We loved the view from our room in the GHJS, although we do like being directly on the beach better, so we booked a BFVS room this year.