Default Sweet Potato Chips

One of the things we loved about CSA was their sweet potato chips and dips they provided each day. This year we are going to CN and wondered if these are available there and if so where do you get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire View Post
    One of the things we loved about CSA was their sweet potato chips and dips they provided each day. This year we are going to CN and wondered if these are available there and if so where do you get them?
    I don`t believe so. They are sooo popular at CSA I am surprised they are not offered at all Couples.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Hi Claire,
    Don't recall/believe they are available at CN. We also love the sweet potato chips and dips at CSA, so when at CN we always do the trade day and plan it so that we can get not only the chips and dips but the fish taco's which are to die for... It's all go. In fact so good that we are heading to CSA tomorrow (Sat) for a week and then over to CN for another week. Will try to eat not only our share but some for you :-).

Quote Originally Posted by winlove View Post
    Hi Claire,
    Don't recall/believe they are available at CN. We also love the sweet potato chips and dips at CSA, so when at CN we always do the trade day and plan it so that we can get not only the chips and dips but the fish taco's which are to die for... It's all go. In fact so good that we are heading to CSA tomorrow (Sat) for a week and then over to CN for another week. Will try to eat not only our share but some for you :-).
    They serve the sweet potato chips at CTI as well. My mouth is watering just thinking of them...of course it's before lunch and now you're making me really hungry! We'll be at CSS in 7 more weeks - sure hope they have them there. If not, we'll be going to CTI for a Trading Places day and chow down there :-)

You're making me hungry.

The best is the sweet pottato chips and the marlin dip at Patois.

Life is good

Yum - What DIPS do they serve?

We've had the sweet potato chips with smoked marlin dip at the CSS veggie bar - Yummmmmm...........

We like CN and CSS and I'm glad they don't have the chips as I couldn't deal with the weight gain. We tried them at CSA and they are just too good.

We loved them so much! We've been home for 5 weeks and I miss being able to just run over and get a basket-full. It's hard to pick just one favorite dip - there was one with artichoke hearts that was super-good, and a black bean one . . . Now I'm really hungry!

the sweet potato chips are literally one of the reasons we will be at CTI in 13 days....we ate them everyday at CSA last year on our honeymoon!