Default Drink menu at CSS?

We will be heading to CSS for the first time on December 3rd. I thought I had read on a recent thread or review that CSS did not have a drink menu at any of their bars. We went to CSA about 3 years ago and enjoyed looking at the different drink descriptions in order to try new drinks. It also mentioned which drinks were frozen. Does anyone know if this is the case? If so, is there a link that I can download which has the drink menu from another Couples resorts? Thank you for your information.

CSS has a similar drink menu. We did the same...trying different drinks so as to find new ones we enjoyed.

Enjoy!

yes they had drink menus at the bars. I actually took pictures of each page. Its about 6 pages, back to back, withe 8 drinks per page. Also ask the bartender to make their special for you, or give them the base liquor you want in the drink and let them choose. Nice way to try new things!

Quote Originally Posted by racegrrl View Post
    yes they had drink menus at the bars. I actually took pictures of each page. Its about 6 pages, back to back, withe 8 drinks per page. Also ask the bartender to make their special for you, or give them the base liquor you want in the drink and let them choose. Nice way to try new things!
    Racegrrl - any chance you could e-mail me those pictures? We would love to see some potential drinks that await us at CSS!

JennybeanRocksLax@hotmail.com

Thanks!