Thread: Final Payment

Default Final Payment

Once final payment is processed for the resort, does Couples send a reciept by email or confirmation that the final balance was taken? We just had our final payment taken by credit card on Nov 18th but our balance owing hasn't changed.

Thanks,

Hi,
    This happened to us too. I just called the 800 number gave them our confirmation number and asked if they could send me a confirmation with a zero balance to my email address. No problem--the receipt showed up within in a few minute in my mailbox. I like to take these final payment documents with me because they include the rate code that you paid for your trip and also includes any resort credits you're entitled to as well.

Have a great trip!

You should be recieving an email soon with the final payment noted, be patient, sometimes it takes a few days or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave476 View Post
    Once final payment is processed for the resort, does Couples send a reciept by email or confirmation that the final balance was taken? We just had our final payment taken by credit card on Nov 18th but our balance owing hasn't changed.

Thanks,
    I have always gotten an email whenever a payment was charged. To be honest i don't know if they charge card first and send email few days later.

The final payment email doesn't look different that any other payment email....but your balance shows as zero.

If you are concerned i would call...they are very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave476 View Post

Thanks,
    Where do you find your "balance owing"?
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    At the bottom of the the confirmation/reservation that they send it will show how much of a down payment we made and below that it shows balance due. And ours has not changed after the final amount was taken on November 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    If you are paying monthly with love away plan it would be at the bottom of your monthly reciept email you get when payment is made , showing how much you HAVE paid and how much you still OWE