I'm hoping someone with inside info....Randymon, possibly?!.....could answer a question for me.

I LOVE the veggie bar at CSA. I'm a vegetarian, and going to Seagrapes everyday was one of our favorite rituals. It kept me (relatively) healthy, and it was amazing and very unusual to have so many vegetarian options available. We actually went to Couples Negril for the trading places one day and I was severely disappointed in their food at Helilconia. The system was a complete mess. They were out of napkins, silverware, lettuce at the salad bar, we waited for over 1/2 an hour, our order was wrong in so many ways...and I felt so gross afterwards because everything was fried. Blech. It was just completely different from CSA. We DID love everything else about CN though, especially the au natural area, but I'm very leery to go back because of my experience with their food.

So here's our dilemma....while we loved CSA, we really would like another au natural experience, so we're left deciding between CTI and CSS. I'm a bit unimpressed with CSS's lack of food variety, so my question is, do you think that the veggie bar will ever be added to CN and CSS?

Every single time we were at Seagrapes it was PACKED, and most people would not stop commenting on how delicious everything was. We will most likely end up trying CTI for our 1 yr anniversary in September, mainly because it has the au natural section AND the veggie bar. I know I cannot be the only person that wants to eat delicious, healthy food when they're trotting around in their bikini's all day!

Any info re: adding the veggie bar to other resorts would be great! Thanks!
Laura