Thread: Size & Color ??

crabracers Guest

Default Size & Color ??

There was a post by 'snib_rock' concerning the size of the text and how light the whole page is on the board. I agreee with the poster, it is more difficult to read the page. I would like to see a much darker text against that light background. As for the size, I just go to the icon and zoom it up a notch or two.

I noticed that 25 people read that post but no one responded. I'm curious. Does that mean that none of you have the same problem?

Richie

Richie ~ I'm having a tough time deciphering if I have read a post or not. The two colors are so close that it is difficult to tell.

crabracers Guest

The other thing that sort of gets in my way is where the post starts and ends. I realize that each post begins with a stripe across the top. Sometimes when scrolling up or down, I lose sight of what line is what. Perhaps is the line were a darker color, it may stand out more. We'll see.

Richie

I agree...

Richie, where are you finding the "zoom", maybe my eyesight's really going!

Why do they keep making the monitors larger and the fonts smaller??

Tracy

The "Zoom" Richie is talking about is in the bottom right hand corner of the Internet Explorer browser, not on the message board itself.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Quote Originally Posted by crabracers View Post
    There was a post by 'snib_rock' concerning the size of the text and how light the whole page is on the board. I agree with the poster, it is more difficult to read the page. I would like to see a much darker text against that light background. As for the size, I just go to the icon and zoom it up a notch or two.

I noticed that 25 people read that post but no one responded. I'm curious. Does that mean that none of you have the same problem?

Richie
    Snib_rock would be me....I didn't post it. I posted a question about travel insurance, but it never made it up???

I can't stand not knowing what I have read and what I have not, it used to change from blue to purple, that way I could keep track, now everytime you post something, every thread turns back to the way it was...frustrated

I agree with Richie about the size of text and colors. I really wish the font was bigger and the colors not so similar.

I am also having a hard time keeping track of posts I've read - agree with Bkhiattky. I think over time I will get this one but I do wish the font was easier to read.

I still haven't figured out where the controls are for choosing font style and color in my posts. I just see the ones for the profile page on my user cp. I'm sure it's right in front of me, but I can't find it.

Just reading the name of this thread made me laugh....
    -Otter,

Hey everyone,

How do you like the changes now? Easier to distinguish threads, posts, and which have been read.

Cubismo,

Instead of just using the quick reply box at the bottom of each thread you can either click the tab POST REPLY under the last post or scroll down further for the tab GO ADVANCED. Then you will be able to control more things like fonts etc.

hope this helps
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Seandymon,

The changes are great. You guys really respond quickly, and speaking for everyone, thanks!

We can't wait to get there in November for our honeymoon.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

VERY NICE, Seandymon! Kindly disregard my post considering alternating colors, etc (from earlier today).
    PAPA SMOKE

Quick font size in either Firefox or IE (Zoom in or Out)
    Ctrl scroll up or down on the mouse wheel if you have one...

Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

Keep it up Sean. It only gets better!

This is crazy. I can only post from home. I don't want to start messing around at work as I don't want to draw attention to the fact that I an looking at the message board from there. I thought I managed to post today after previewing first but it still didn't turn up as far as I can see. Why is simple not best, I don't see why we need all these features. while I'm on a rant - please don't post in the lime green, I do not need the extra eye strain. Thanks for listening.

MUCH MUCH better, I am once again a happy camper

I really like the changes. Makes it so much easier to read and know if I have already read a thread.

THANKS!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

So, I know I'm not checking tutorials and for that slap me, but, is there any way to make this thing WIDER? It really stinks having this use only a third of my page. Never been a frames fan. The only solution I've found is changing the ie zoom level to 125%.

Default Use this link

Quote Originally Posted by Mona_and_rob View Post
    So, I know I'm not checking tutorials and for that slap me, but, is there any way to make this thing WIDER? It really stinks having this use only a third of my page. Never been a frames fan. The only solution I've found is changing the ie zoom level to 125%.
    Use this link instead of the regular Couples site

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/index.php

Hope this helps
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014