Default Nude Catamaran at CTI

I've read the post that talks about the nude catamaran cruise that is being set up for Feb/13. I was wondering if there would be any interest in setting one up for April? We are planning on booking CTI from April 10 - 22 2013. I wouldn't mind setting this up! I hear April is a busy month and we must have some fun loving couples that would be interested in a nude cruise in one of the most beautiful places on earth!! I just love Jamiaca and the people and would really enjoy this catamaran trip if we could get enough people interested? Anyone??

I must have missed that one lol!

Default Nude Catamaran

Quote Originally Posted by lhenry View Post
    I've read the post that talks about the nude catamaran cruise that is being set up for Feb/13. I was wondering if there would be any interest in setting one up for April? We are planning on booking CTI from April 10 - 22 2013. I wouldn't mind setting this up! I hear April is a busy month and we must have some fun loving couples that would be interested in a nude cruise in one of the most beautiful places on earth!! I just love Jamiaca and the people and would really enjoy this catamaran trip if we could get enough people interested? Anyone??
    We would be interested in the catamaran ( nude) also We are coming April 8-15 with 3 other couples Sign us up. Jim & Judi

The other thread is in the Au Natural section. I suppose I should have posted this one there as well. Apparently quite a few couples are needed in order to reserve the Catamaran. I will do some further checking with the poster of that thread to see exactly what the process is. If the numbers are there, I believe they will reserve it for us....

Not judging here in any way shape or form.....I just have to ask....WHY?

I could go into all the specifics of what is great about a catamaran but i'll just say nude is so much more spicy/fun. Try it and you may like it!

Ihenry, Ditto!!!