Default CSA - chips and fish tacos

Woo Hoo, heading to couples negril this Saturday. Will do the romance rewards resort swap to CSA one day. Thought we'd like to have the famous sweet potato chips and fish tacos I've read about. Which restaurant would offer those for lunch?

The veggie bar serves the sweet potatoe chips everyday. The fish tacos are not offered everyday. The veggie bar has 2 menus that change once weekly. One menu does not include the fish tacos

Seagrapes. On the side of the resort by the dive hut.

Hi,
    We're headed to CSA this Saturday and we'll be on the 6am flight out of NYC. Funny we're thinking of doing the resort swap to CN. This is our third trip and we've never done a swap before so we figure we're overdue.
    To answer your question the chips/dip and fish tacos are served at the beach grill called Seagrapes. We eat almost every lunch there. The salads and the veggie burgers are also very good. You can wash them down with one of their smoothies of the day, a Red Stripe on tap there or with a drink from either the bar on the beach or from the Palms restaurant.
    Now for my question, is there anything at CN that we shouldn't miss on our day there?
    Thanks and maybe we'll see you in Paradise, aka Couples!
    Steve

Seagrapes

Seagrapes... on the beach.

Seagrapes is the one to go to

Default Seagrapes

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicameonemoretime View Post
    Woo Hoo, heading to couples negril this Saturday. Will do the romance rewards resort swap to CSA one day. Thought we'd like to have the famous sweet potato chips and fish tacos I've read about. Which restaurant would offer those for lunch?
    If I remember correctly that is at Seagrapes Cafe near the main pool or Lemongrass

Sea Grapes has the fish tacos and chips and dips. It looks like a tiki hut and is located on the beach near The Palms restaurant. Look for the water sports hut.

Seagrapes.

Seagrapes. It's on the beach. Enjoy! Too bad you can't stay at the resort long enough to see the beautiful sunset.

Seagrapes, it's right next to the beach bar towards the right side of the resort(if you're facing the ocean). Enjoy!

Last time I was there I asked for fish tacos on a day they weren't on the menu and thy had no problems making them.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicameonemoretime View Post
    CN also has the fish tacos at the Beach Grill.

wow - you really got me there - fish and chips tacos! conjures up a different image to a Brit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthjfj View Post
    wow - you really got me there - fish and chips tacos! conjures up a different image to a Brit.
    I had one of those in Brighton but the newspaper was not very appetizing.