Default Anyone booked for 2014 yet?

If so when and where are you going? Did you use the current rates? Any credits offered?
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley

I just posted a question about 2014 too! Haha I'm glad I'm not the only crazy person that get's excited for a trip to couples that is over a year away lol then again it is out honeymoon so that could add some excitement to the equation. We will be going May 12th not sure how long yet because the rates are not available for our dates yet :/ But let me know if you find any credits they are offering for us that like to book EXTREMELY early.

We are patiently waiting to book for 2014. We need to wait until the charter flights out of Milwaukee are posted. We enjoy the direct flights. Hopefully we can book in 4-6 months.

We like to book our next trip before our next trip (if that makes sense). So we will book 2014 before our April 2013 trip.

I was told you can call and reserve it using current rates but you can't do it online until early next year. We always book far in advance to keep an eye out for specials that give you a better deal later on and it gives you something to look forward to.