Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Fantastic !!!! We will be there Jan. 26 to enjoy our Red Stripe before the bars open.

I consider this a big upgrade. See Couples listens.

Life is good

Great, the non Jamaican beer was not that good.
    Irie Mon

randymon.......that is the best news I've had all week!! I'll be there 12/18, only 15 days to go !!!!!

Doesn't this mean that now we will have a thread "Why did they get rid of the Caribe beer". Or the question can we have both Caribe and Red Stripe. All I have to say is that if I am going to drink a beer in Jamaica it will be a Red Stripe.

Thanks Couples great move.

Wait hold on a second, come on now, I LOVED CARIBE, I always looked forward to having it and was so disappointed that the only place I could get it was in my room.

Just kidding.

Yes, it's happening right now. We are currently at CN and love getting Red Strip in cans in our room. Great change... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    Wait hold on a second, come on now, I LOVED CARIBE, I always looked forward to having it and was so disappointed that the only place I could get it was in my room.

Just kidding.
    Could you hear my head exploding from where you are? (until I read the clarification)

Nobody that likes beer likes Carib.

I can now go to my local store and buy Red Stripe. Life is good.

YAY!! This just made my day Thank you thank you thank you Couples!!

Wow! Best news in a long time!!!' THANKS!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

That is so awesome! We didnt have much problem as we would bring up red stripe to the room but just this week we did the precheckin and my significant other said, "can we request red stripe???" He will be THRILLED!

Thanks Randy!

It would be nice if you could get Guinness and not have to pay extra for it. Two years ago, it was available, last week it was $4 each. I don't drink most of what's offered, but I do like the Guinness. You'd think that since it's a local beer (brewed in Kinston), it would be made available at least in the mini bar?

Default No beer!?!

I asked for Red Stripe today but didn't get any!!!

Happy Happy Happy. hand me another beer and watch me get awesome!

Default IS this true?

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to all:

By the end of next week, all four Couples Resorts will have Red Stripe beer stocked in the minibars. Some may see that happening this week even.

Cheers! and HOORAY BEER!
    Randy on TripAdvisor it says you have to pay more for the RED STRIPE is this true? If it is not will you please shut this person up on Trip advisor who pretty much trashed CSS. I just want to know if its true. Thank you Jane

Just read on Trip Adviser that there is a $3.00 charge for Red Sripe in the mini bars. Is that true?
    One Love, Gloria

Oh nooooo....bummer!!! Now does this mean no more CARIBE in the mini bar at CSA???

As is we didn't have a big enough reason to come back already...now THIS? SO excited!! The hubs and I are super stoked!

Quote Originally Posted by klmurphy2005 View Post
    Randy,

Do CSA first! The hubby and I will be there this Friday! Woo Hoo!!! :O) Happy the Red Stripe is back!
    we are at tower isle and there is no Red stripe in the mini bar. we were told there is only carib. very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    Nobody that likes beer likes Carib.

I am one that enjoys good beer, and I personally don't think Carib is a bad beer. When I hear all the inquiries of whether Couples carried Miller Lite, all I can say is...I'll take a Carib over a Miller Lite any day of the week.

The one thing in which Miller Lite beats Carib is the number of times you have to use the bathroom when drinking it.
    Last edited by jamaican_junkie; December 18th, 2012 at 10:25 AM.

I cant believe that. What is going on???
    Randymon even said the would be at every resort in all mini bars. Where is the integrity??

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to all:

By the end of next week, all four Couples Resorts will have Red Stripe beer stocked in the minibars. Some may see that happening this week even.

Cheers! and HOORAY BEER!
    There is a post near the end of the thread claiming there is no red stripe in the mini bars at CTI. They were told only Carib??

Sitting here at CSA and yes there is a Santa Claus and Red Stripe in bottles in my fridge! No charge!

Hope they have it at CSS by march 1st...seams that there are conflicting statements is it $3 each or no charge? Randy on could you clarify please?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast