Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Was just at CSS, 15-26 December. When I looked in the mini-bar upon arrival, two cans of Carib. I called room service, asked for and got two bottles of Red Stripe (no charge) within 5 minutes. What was somewhat confusing is Red Stripe is still listed on the minibar up charge side of the menu for $3 each. I can assure everyone that even though it was listed that way, there was no charge and I drank two bottles each and every day.

S/F
    Scott and June

Same here with the Red Stripe, but I was only allowed 2 bottles at a time. I thought that was a little stingy on CSA's behalf!

Glad to hear it. Now if some people can keep the bottles off the beach & out of the ocean, it'll be even better.

I would like the Red Stripe in the mini bar at CSS clarified and addressed as well! Why is it free at CSA but is being charged for at CSS?

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post
    I would like the Red Stripe in the mini bar at CSS clarified and addressed as well! Why is it free at CSA but is being charged for at CSS?
    I am at CTI right now and Red Stripe is stocked in the mini bar. The order forms at the resorts and just old and have not been updated or replaced. The ones here mention Carib beer and not Red Stripe at all. The pre checkin online also says Carib beer and no mention of Red Stripe .

That's Awesome! Can't wait!

is Red Stipe available at the beach bars in cans as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbs89 View Post
    is Red Stipe available at the beach bars in cans as well?
    Nope. Its on tap.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4