Default Any chicago bear fans out there???!!!

I noticed that a thread was started for Green Bay Packer fans, and thought I would see how many Bears fans were out there. Interestingly enough the Bears and the Packers are playing each other December 16th. I was hoping to get our Bear Pride on and see if we could out number the Packer fans. Since it will be my first time at CSA, I'm not sure where would be a great place to watch the game. Any suggestions would be appreciated. GO BEARS!!!

Go Bears! Looks like another rough season for us, though. You can watch the NFL on your laptop in your room or anywhere at CSA that has a good wifi signal, which is just about anywhere.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

We'll be at CN, but will be grrrr! along with you. Let's all pray that Iron Mike recovers fully from his recent stroke.

No love for the bears. The packers thread sure got a lot of hits though!!!! Ohhhhhh smack!!!

According to reports, Iron Mike was out of the hospital the same day. I'm glad it was a minor stroke and he will be ok. Thanks fawnridge, will look forward to the Bears beating the Packers on the 16th when we are there.

We were at CTI in January , 2011 during the Packers/Bears playoff game : (

I had gone on the meet up at resorts tab at the top of the Couples message board, and posted for other Packer and Bears fans at the resort at the same time. There was a good number of us. We e-mailed the resort before we arrived, and talked to the resort when we arrived about having an area to watch the game, explaining this was a HUGE rivalry.
    We ended up with a large group watching the game and had a great time. I suggest e-mailing CSA before your trip, and then also talking to the manager of the sports complex when you arrive , about making sure they have the Bears/Packers game on the TV in the sports bar. We had a great time, and met some fun Packers fans that we spend time with during our visit.
    We had a wonderful time !

GO BEARS !

Quote Originally Posted by kcsiemens View Post
    No love for the bears. The packers thread sure got a lot of hits though!!!! Ohhhhhh smack!!!
    Ohhhhhh smack was what the Giants did to the Pack last night.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpat1 View Post
    Ohhhhhh smack was what the Giants did to the Pack last night.
    That was an awful game. Not sure where the Packers were. Now they have to get their act together and win the rest of their games.
    Linda