Default New Years Eve @CTI

We will be spending New Year's Eve @ CTI and looking for information on the options for dinner and celebrating. I am hoping for a formal/semi formal dinner. Maybe a outdoor Gala similar to the one at CSS. If anyone has any info or has stayed at one of the resorts during the holiday please reply.
    I feel that Couples will provide a fabulous night for all!
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012

We have been to CTI for New Years Eve and some people dress formal and some semi formal. It is out door at least it was 3 years ago on out last trip. Dinner is unbelievable as is the entertainment. We will be there this year also for New Years Eve. Champagne flowed freely.

Joe

Thanks for tue info. I am happy to hear they put together a special dinner outdoors. Love the champagne
    happy 2013 cti
    Chippiesue
    Sans Souci 2009
    Couples Negril Nov 2010
    Swept Away November 2011

Couples tower island December 2012

We'll be there for NYE this year too! It will be our last night there. Would anyone balk at me wearing a sequin tank and dress shorts? I really don't want to take anything formal with me on vacation.

This is wonderful news! My boyfriend and I will be there for New Year's Eve, too and we were wondering how to dress. Is it on the beach so that girls might have trouble with hills or on a patio setting? Looking forward to seeing and meeting all of you.
    Holly

Default New Years Eve @CTI

We have been at CTI for the last 2 New Year's Eve celebrations and are returning again this year. Dress is mostly semi-formal (we know a few Britts who even bring their Tuxes). However, some dress resort casual as well. No problem with high heeled shoes since everything is on hard surface.

The evening begins with a Martini Bar around 6 or 6:30 pm, on the upper deck, above the Patio Restaurant, overlooking the ocean, then everyone moves down by the main bar and entertainment area. For dinner you are seated around the pool and food is served buffet style in the Patio restaurant area. Itís an awesome meal with almost anything you can imagine. There is entertainment during and after dinner on the pool deck, then the Patio is converted to the evening celebration area for more entertainment and dancing till the wee hours, with party hats and horns for ringing in the New Year. The main bar is a hub of activity. Trays of Champagne and anything else you may want to drink.

A real fun time. All with the sound of the surf in the background and a warm breeze blowing in off the ocean. Pace yourself at the bar and soak it all in. Paradise!