Thread: CTI Hammock ?

Default CTI Hammock ?

Hello,

This may sound crazy, but can anyone tell me if CTI has a hammock or hammocks on the beach or near the sand? This has become a requirement for my better half. Thank you in advance for any information on this subject.

Cheers!

Unfortunately, the hammocks are gone from CTI. There used to be one on the beach near the dive shop, but not any more.

Last time there in 2010, there were no hammocks near the beach. There were two in the garden area, one was broken. There was also one on the island near the water.

No no hammocks near the beach.

No, there are none near the beach. The only two that I came across were in the gardens.

The last time we were there, all hammocks were on the lawn/garden side of the resort, but things sometimes change. I can give you an absolute answer after just 4 more sleeps though.

Hi huntermn! While there are hammocks in the garden area of CTI, I have not seen any along the beach. I don't remember seeing them on the beach at CSS either. You can find beach hammocks at CSA and CN, however. Hope that helps!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

We are at CTI right now . There are two hammocks on the garden side of the building (front lawn). There are no hammocks near the ocean or with an ocean view.

Last time I was at CTI in 2010, there was a hammock on Tower Island.

Only one near the water is on the island... At least it was last year.

Bummer!!!! I was hoping they had changed things since we visited in 2009

Now I might seriously consider changing our 2013 reservation from CTI to CSA or CN after experiencing the shaded beach hammocks is where I spent most of my time this vacation.