Default Water bottles at CN

I'm going to CN in May 2013 ( I know, a LONG way to go), and just read that many people took empty water bottles from the airplane to refill at the resort since bottled water is not available.

When we were at CTI this year, we were provided with nice water bottles with the couples logo on them to refill. Are you not provided with this at Negril? Also, sad that CN will not have the room service that CTI had. Why is this, I wonder?

Still excited! We LOVED CTI but wanted to be at a "new" to us resort while staying with the Couples brand. Now I'm nervous that we will miss CTI, though!!

I hear that negril's beach is prettier, at any rate!!

No worries, we were at CTI two years ago and loved it. We wanted something different so we tried CN this past February. We loved it so much that we are booked again at CN for March 2013. They did not have the water bottles or room service but that won't matter once you are there. We are a younger couple and we enjoyed the environment and nightlife more at CN. Our new favorite thing to do is walk down the bay for for lunch and grab fresh caught lobster at "the office of nature".

Quote Originally Posted by joeymi View Post
    No worries, we were at CTI two years ago and loved it. We wanted something different so we tried CN this past February. We loved it so much that we are booked again at CN for March 2013. They did not have the water bottles or room service but that won't matter once you are there. We are a younger couple and we enjoyed the environment and nightlife more at CN. Our new favorite thing to do is walk down the bay for for lunch and grab fresh caught lobster at "the office of nature".
    We're also a younger couple. I'm 28 and my husband is 32, so it's nice to hear that you felt CN had a more happening vibe. Not that we were EVER bored at CTI, but it's going to be nice to experience something new on this trip. We seriously can't wait. This is going to be an excruciating 174 more days! I've heard about the Office of Nature, but lobster will be out of season when we're there in May/June. Any other items on the menu there?

I'm not sure on other menu items. Someone else will have to answer that one. Enjoy your trip.

Since you are a repeater you will be asked if you would like the water bottles like you got at CTI as your repeaters gift. At least we were when we were at CN in August.

I often wondered why they did not offer full room service at CN/CSA as well. If you stay in a suite you can have dinner in the room one time per stay. You just need to let them know the evening prior.

Well, we just booked the regular garden view room. We decided to save the money for some sort of extra excursion. When we went to CTI, having the ocean view actually made us stay in the room a little more, and this time we wanted to be "forced out," so to speak! lol I was hurt last time with a third degree burn from a motorcycle on my leg, so I want to be as active as possible this time since I missed out on so much last time!!

Thanks for the info about the repeaters gifts. The rewards page says that for young love it has to be a T-shirt, but maybe they'll offer us some other options!

Quote Originally Posted by axmh1985 View Post

Thanks for the info about the repeaters gifts. The rewards page says that for young love it has to be a T-shirt, but maybe they'll offer us some other options!

I seem to remember awhile ago Randy mentioning something about the water bottles being available as a repeaters gift at the resorts that were not offering bottled water. If they don't offer just ask. If they have them I am sure they will let you have a couple. We had brought the two we had from CTI so just got the T-Shirts.

Since some resorts still offer water in bottles maybe that is why it is not on the site as an option?