Thread: swimming area

Default swimming area

Just wondering if the swimming area by au natural at CN is roped off. Also, if it is, can people with swimsuits swim in that area.
    One Love,
    Mya

Default swimming area

It has been 5 years since we were at CSS, but because no one had answered your question, I thought I would help out.
    The AN beach is completely seperate from the other beach in front of the hotel rooms. By taking a small trail, past a small pond, the AN beach is seclueded by vegation and cliffs. The beach is not roped off, it has it's own hours for AN sunbathing, a bar, a waterfall sauna. I think the time is 5:00 pm, but then anyone can go to that beach and watch the sunset. It is small, calm and very serene.

The swimming area on the AN side of CN is not roped off, and I haven't seen people wander to the other side from either way.

The OP asked about CN, not CSS. I don't believe CN's AN beach is that private.

The swimming area for the whole CN resort is roped off to seperate it from the resorts next door. There is no division between the AN swimming area and the textile swimming for CN guests. The AN area is the left most edge of the property looking at the water and the AN guests swim mostly directly out from that area. The textile swimmers mostly stay north of that area to allow the AN guests to enjoy their swimming without causing anyone any problems.

Hi keitha315
    The question was about the AN beach at CN not CSS!
    Does anyone have the answer to Myapapya's question?

No, the swimming area in front of the au naturel beach at CN is most definitely not roped off or segregated in any way between textile and non-textile.

The AN swimming area at CN is roped off, and yes everyone can mix in , while in the water. That is what I did not like about CN. While lying on your floatie nude, you can be floating right beside people with bathing suits on. Its not that private once you are in the water, not to mention getting in and out. That is why we prefer CSS, as the beach in totally seperate and you will only see other A/N bathers.

It has been 5 years since we were at CN but no. The Au Natural is divided by some hedges. There full CN area for swimming is roped off but there is no section roped off in ocean just for au natural.

There is a general swimming area roped off at CN, the AN side is all the way to the left, if you are looking out at the ocean. The AN area doesn't have a separate roped section, so if the current is moving to the left you may get a few textile swimmers drifting towards you. It's not usually a big deal, they tend to scatter if there's a nude person nearby. I've seen people from the AN area put on suits to swim, but I really don't understand why, they're not required. After 6 trips to CN, I've never had to pack a wet swimsuit home.

it is not roped off. I've never seen anyone in swim suits down at that end swimming.

The swimming AN area at CN is an extension of the main swimming area. Yes, it is roped off from the boating area but no, it is not roped off from the textile swimming area. So, yes, people with swimsuits can swim there also. The AN beach area is secluded from the main beach by hedges so only those without clothes can enjoy getting an all-over tan.

Hope this answers you question!

Bart & Bug

Thanks for the replies.
    One Love,
    Mya

We stayed at CSA a couple weeks ago and did a day over at CN. I do believe they have added a rope to separate the AN swimming area from the general swimming area.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    The swimming AN area at CN is an extension of the main swimming area. Yes, it is roped off from the boating area but no, it is not roped off from the textile swimming area. So, yes, people with swimsuits can swim there also. The AN beach area is secluded from the main beach by hedges so only those without clothes can enjoy getting an all-over tan.

Hope this answers you question!

Bart & Bug
    We were there the last week of October 2012 and it IS roped off but we did see some people with swimsuits on lift the rope & float over. No big deal. They knew where they were going & what they would see. i think the rope is more to keep the nude people from falling asleep & floating into the non-nude section. I've seen it happen in past visits....LOL
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

not very private.

The sunbathing area has hedges around it but when you walk to the ocean you walk across the same beach that everyone else walks on. The whole swimming area for CN is roped off but the a/n area is not segregated. The a/n area of CN is next to the textile side of GLN.

If you want a/n privacy then you should try CTI or CSS.

I think it may have been roped off as of our last trip in September, I know it wasn't the September before. In any case, people usually stay in the appropriate areas so it is not a major issue.

CN...

While lying on your floatie nude, you can be floating right beside people with bathing suits on.

We never mean to offend, but my textiled wife and I will daily grab a cocktail, a floaty and walk/swim from one side of the swim area to the other and back. We're just chillin' and don't mean to be bothersome...I don't feel as if I need to avoid the south end of the swim area.
    Last edited by Bert; December 6th, 2012 at 11:10 AM.

I was at CN in August 2012. The AN swimming area was roped off separately from the main swimming area.

We just returned from CN two weeks ago. Yes, the AN swim area is now separated from the textile area. It did not used to be, hence many of the previous NO answers,
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Thanks for all the replies. I asked only because I thought I saw a roped off area in a few of the pictures.
    It doesn't matter if it is roped off, we will be there, in 72 days!!

Thanks for the update Captain Jim. Must have been a change since we were there in 2011. As you pointed out...I don't think it makes much difference other than to let people know whether they're in the AN or textile world. People will go where they're going to go. After all...once you're off the beach I believe you're in "clothing optional" waters and nobody really worries about if you're wearing anything or what you're wearing (lol).