Thread: Leaving CSA

Default Leaving CSA

Hello,

I tried to post this question a few days ago, but I'm not seeing my post anywhere so trying again.

We will be at CSA in December, checking out the day before our flight back to the states and staying at a hotel in Montego Bay that night. I'm assuming we can ride the shuttle to the airport and catch a cab to our hotel, or will we have to arrange our own transportation to Montego Bay since we don't have a flight scheduled that day?

Quote Originally Posted by KROERT14 View Post
    Hello,

I tried to post this question a few days ago, but I'm not seeing my post anywhere so trying again.

We will be at CSA in December, checking out the day before our flight back to the states and staying at a hotel in Montego Bay that night. I'm assuming we can ride the shuttle to the airport and catch a cab to our hotel, or will we have to arrange our own transportation to Montego Bay since we don't have a flight scheduled that day?
    Yes, you can use the Couples shuttle to the airport and then cab it to your hotel. We've done this many times. If we like the taxi driver we get at the airport we usually arrange for him to pick us up the next day to take us back to the airport.