Default Fully naked for both couples?

Hi all,
    Just found this site and as we are thinking of booking at CTI for next year thought I would ask this question...

Although my wife has no problem going topless, she would not go bottomless at all, I have no problem with no clothes. Given this, would we be ok going over to the AN island as a couple like this?

No, you both are required to be nude and attend as a couple.

She can go topless at the end of the pier and still keep her bottoms on. The island is nothing at all.

Nope. Naked means naked....for both of you.

Yes, nude for both partners, not just topless. She can be topless at the end of the pier, but both must be nude on the island. That is true for the AN areas at all three resorts (since CSA does not have AN).

Quote Originally Posted by chalced View Post
    Hi all,
    Just found this site and as we are thinking of booking at CTI for next year thought I would ask this question...

Although my wife has no problem going topless, she would not go bottomless at all, I have no problem with no clothes. Given this, would we be ok going over to the AN island as a couple like this?
    NO, A/N is A/N for both of you.

Hi all,

No. At the Couples Resorts when you go the AN Island or SSB both of you must be totally naked.

Hi all,

No....it is nude only....sorry
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Hi all,

Positively not. Sorry you both will miss out on a great experience. Your on vacation so why not just go for it. I doubt very much she will be dissapointed.

Please see the many many threads on this on the message board....long story short... no it is not ok. AN = All Nude.... if you have not experienced an AN beach yet.. you will only understand after you have been to one.

Hope you have a fun time and enjoy the experience.

Sorry - you have to be au naturel - which means she will have to take her bathing suit bottom off. It's really not a big deal - tell her to try it, trust me she will like it.

Hi all,

the island is fully nude for everyone..my wife felt that same way when we went. She can go topless on the pier. If you want to email us we can give you some info and tell you about our experience on the island.

Hi Chalced,
    Both you and your wife would have to be nude if you go over to the Island. Here's some information from the FAQ page:

"AU NATUREL Couples Tower Isle, Couples Sans Souci and Couples Negril resorts have waterfront areas designated for 'au naturel' sunbathing. It is intended that these designated areas are for couples only, ie. not to be used by individual guests whose partner is unwilling or unable to participate. "

I hope your wife can become comfortable with being nude. It is such a great experience to be free of the clothes and feel the warm Jamaican sun on your skin.

Have a great trip,
    suzyQ

I'm not sure where the exact quote is located on the website, but Couples Au Natural beaches (including Tower Isle) are just that, they are Au Natural, thus both parties are to be nude. There is a topless area at each resort.

Sorry, Couples AN areas are for AN only. Bottoms are not allowed. Besides being against the rules, she'll likely feel more uncomfortable with bottoms on. More people will be looking at her if she wears them, especially when she's asked to leave!

AN is AN, no clothes for both male and female. Everyone is equal with AN, so you have no one just over to look are nude people .

It is good rule, been to CO and do not like all the lookers that came over, mostly men, but some females.
    Irie Mon

Unfortunately no. Both have to be nude. We just got back from CTI and my situation was the opposite of yours. I had no problem going nude but my husband was just not willing to do it.

There is a topic on here about getting her to try it. Maybe you could suggest she read that to get a feel for it. Now I just have to wait for the guys to create a topic on the fears of men so maybe my other half could have his worries calmed lol.

'fraid so fella. Nekkid or you're out!

See the thread here below, read it with your wife and see what happens. Whatever you do make sure that you go on day one of the holiday as there will be a lot of sadness if you try it on the last day and find you like it! Most people do.... a lot! Even the 'nay' sayers love it!

http://couples.com/mb/au-naturel-13/...acation-10073/

Actually, don't have to be totally naked - I wore sunglasses, hat and water shoes while on the island!

Quote Originally Posted by milliesmom443 View Post
    Unfortunately no. Both have to be nude. We just got back from CTI and my situation was the opposite of yours. I had no problem going nude but my husband was just not willing to do it.

There is a topic on here about getting her to try it. Maybe you could suggest she read that to get a feel for it. Now I just have to wait for the guys to create a topic on the fears of men so maybe my other half could have his worries calmed lol.
    Gosh, it's good to hear that your guy was the more nervous one (and I'm sorry he wouldn't change his mind even just to check it out)! My husband and I are going to CTI in January, and while we're planning to check out the island, he's definitely much more nervous about it than I am. It'll be the first time either of us will have done something like this, and while I'm certainly having some angst myself, I'm taking the "it's vacation and will be fun to try" approach. After reading so.many.posts on these boards about how the only regrets are not trying it sooner, I really can't wait to check it out.

Not sure what the issue is with bottoms, if its nerves, embarrassment or fear to be seen, you can get to the island, make a right and keep to yourselves. Once you settle in, remove your clothes and you can face the chairs away from the others and just about not be seen. This strategy works better early in the morning as you will be facing the sun then anyway. You'll need to get the drinks though. If she does get more comfortable later, you can shift the chairs to follow the sun. Most others will also have turned their chairs in the afternoon sun, so you will be facing their backs. Even if they lie on their stomachs, they will likely be too far to notice details, and on that side of the island, there is room for only one or two other couples anyway. Alternatively, if she isn't comfortable, you've at least tried and hopefully spent a few hours clothes free.