Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Anybody seen the little guy lately?

We are returning Home on March 18 - 28. I'm sure the TORCH will be in Safe Hands with us an he/she will be guaranteed to have a Great Time. A little diving, a lot of sun and a few Red-Stripe! Tell us when and where. Steve and Jo

Quote Originally Posted by linda&dicky View Post
    Hi! Could we host Torch from Feb 11-16, 2013? We will be at CSA for Valentine's Day & Will take Torch everywhere! Thanks!
    Linda and Dicky from Alabama
    If you get him could I borrow him for one day? We will be there the same dates!

Default Sharing Torch Feb 11-16

Quote Originally Posted by photochick View Post
    If you get him could I borrow him for one day? We will be there the same dates!
    If we get Torch we will be very happy to share him anytime for any activity! No problem, mon! We are looking forward to arriving on Mon, Feb 11! Linda

We will be coming home on March 2nd to the 10th and would love to show Torchie how the Wisconsinites visit CSA... where and when can we pick up our new friend?

I will be at CSA from 2/28 thru 3/9. I will be proud to party with Torch!!! We will have a group of 8, so he will have plenty of people to hang with.

I would like to share the torch in October as well! We'll be there from the 12-19th (also celebrating our anniversary, but not the 20th, that's awesome! Congrats!).

Quote Originally Posted by Scandi View Post
    We will be at CSA from May 8-17. Would love to show Torch a good time!
    Scandi - If you get Mr. Torch, we are arriving on May 18-25 and willing to adopt him for the week - just let me know where should I pick him up.

We sure would like to see some more pics of " Torch " and what he's been up to lately. Does anyone know who has him now ?
    CSA 2013
    CSA Torch holder 2012 "ANT"
    CSA 2011

Haven't seen any recents pictures or talk of where there little fella is. Has any body seen him? We are returning March 18 and would love to take him on a tour.

My wife and I will be "in the house" from Feb. 1st to the 11th... would be honored to have "Torch" hang with us !

This was a wonderful idea & Thank You for adding him to CSA.

It is still 323 days until we arrive at CSA (Dec 19-29) but we would love to host Torch. Even if he can only spend a day or two with us, he sounds like someone that can add a lot of fun to our vacation.

An "All Points Bulletin" has been issued for Mr. Torch. Mr. Torch is a caramel colored Jamaican carved bust, a rather fetching looking fellow who has been known to WOW the ladies and party long into the night. The working theory is that Mr. Torch has hooked up with a few beautiful Canadian lass’s and fled the country to party in the "Great White North". If anyone has seen or knows the whereabouts of Mr. Torch, they are asked to report back here as soon as possible. Recent photos may help in identifying him as he has been known to wear a disguise. That is all; now back to your vacations.

Ok that was very funny Bearso...

Default Torch

arriving the 23rd, would love to have Torch spend the day on the 24th, my wife's bday

Mr. Torch's last known address was enjoying Christmas libations with M & M (aka Margaret and Martin) Hmmmm, I think they should be brought in for questioning.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

I'm starting to get worried, doesnt seem like anyone knows where the "Little Guy" is ? Sure hope he didnt skip the country ? Please if anyone knows anything, please advise ! Thank you
    CSA 2013
    CSA 2011

Blondie, perhaps you are correct and we should detain M&M in their country of origin until they come clean with us. I will contact the Jamaican Immigration Service and have them detained at the arrival immigrations check point if they attempt to re-enter the country. They could certainly make things a lot easier if they just come clean…

Bearso, I think you are correct, detaining them from re-enter into Jamaica would be the worse form of torture, that should make them come clean.....
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Sorry it took so long to get theses photos posted. Here's a few pictures of Torch from our11-20 December trip. Monica and I had a great time with him. You can see where he had fun enjoying a lusty wench at the beach party, attending our vow renewal, hanging out at the Aura Lounge, and finally, recuperation at Seagrapes (waiting on a fish taco).

Name:  torch with wench.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  35.1 KB

Name:  torch at VR.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  52.1 KB

Name:  torch at al.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  45.0 KB

Name:  torch at seagrapes.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  43.0 KB

We enjoyed our time with him and hope that he is having a wonderful time in paradise. We bid him goodbye the night before we left and placed him in some very good hands.

Name:  passing torch.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  38.8 KB

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

I am getting worried about Torch! Has anyone seen him since Christmas? Who has him now?

Hope we run into Torch May 3 to 11! If even for a bit and show him a an IRIE time!

We were at CSA from January 30 th to February 6th and didn't see him anywhere or hear of his whereabouts.

Hello "Torch", We miss you and wish you the best where ever you are, xoxoxo "Ant"
    CSA 2013
    CSA 2011

We'll be there 2/23 to 3/5 and will keep an eye out for him.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast