I'm not sure if this has been posted before, or where to post, so I apologize in advance!

My husband and I are 32 and 30, we got married at 18, went to college, had our kids, and never had a honeymoon. We've finally decided (after 12 years, ha!) to take a very much belated honeymoon. We have heard great things about Couples so we have settled on choosing this chain; however, all of the resorts look so fabulous, we are not sure which one to choose.

Some backround: I'm graduating with my masters in May, we are looking to travel in early June. We both work ridiculous amounts and have young children, so we are just looking to relax. We're definitely not into a wild party scene, but do not want a resort that would be dead, either. We're very sociable and enjoy meeting new people as well. With young kids I don't think we have stayed up past ten or slept past five am in a few years, ha. It would be fun to get off the resort property and do some touristy type things and shopping as well. We're pretty active.

Which one would you recommend? Thanks so much!