Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default One Love Bus Bar Crawl - Sunday Feb 10th

Hi
    Staying at CSA and looking for others to join us for One Love Bar Crawl on Sunday Feb 10th. People do not need to be staying at CSA, can be CN or any other resort. Who is in?!

In case you weren't aware, the Pub Crawl is usually only on Wednesdays and Fridays. However, If you have at least 8 people, Lenbert will accomodate you on any of the other days.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

We (2) are in!! Will email Lenbert!! Sunday will work out perfectly! Looking forward to it! Hoping more will join us! Cheers!

Yes, that is why we are looking for others to join us for Sunday Feb 10th . Unfortunately Fri and Wed do not work with our schedule.
    We already have 4 people already. Just need to double that lol But the more the merrier for sure!! Supposed to be a blast!

Could you give us a review when you are home?
    One Love,
    Mya

Quote Originally Posted by Myapapya View Post
    Could you give us a review when you are home?
    Absolutely Myapapya. Hopefully there is enough interest to run it on this day. But if so will definitely give you a review.

We're interested! I e-mailed Lenbert tonight, hopefully there's still room on the bus. We're staying at CN.
    CN Feb 2013

I had received an email from Lenbert telling me he had reservation for 2 people at CN, you must be them! Cant wait to meet you, I think it is going to be a blast. They never had this tour last time we were at Couples!

Quote Originally Posted by brian&lyndy View Post
    We're interested! I e-mailed Lenbert tonight, hopefully there's still room on the bus. We're staying at CN.
    Welcome brian & lyndy!! Looking forward to also meeting you!!!

yup, that's us! Lenbert replied within an hour of me sending him the e-mail. Great customer service already!! I am glad you posted about your group interested in going on Sunday. The 'normal' tour days didn't work for us as we arrive on Wednesday and didn't want to miss lobster night on Friday. Looking forward to meeting your group as well!
    CN Feb 2013

LBN, Thanks so much. Im looking forward to the review!!
    One Love,
    Mya

Hi, we just did the bar crawl in October from CN, it was wonderful...can't say enough about it. The places that you go to are so cool and there are definately some that you would never get to if off on your own. BellaDonna's pizza is amazing!!! You have to stop there.
    Take a camera. Take plenty of 1's and 5's or better yet exchange money at the resort and bring Jamaican. 2 beers is approximately 6 bucks at every place. Bring a little bit of toilet paper or kleenex for the bathroom, some of the facilities are a little lacking. Purell would also be a good idea. I think we went through 80-100 bucks, we gave Lenbert 20 in the beginning. Oh, also if you get the slightest bit car sick try to sit in the front of the bus. Maintain an open mind and have fun!!!

Just recieved an email from Lenbert, our tour is confirmed!!! it is happening for sure on Sunday Feb 10th! I have a pick up time and so very excited!

If anyone else wants to join ensure you email or call Lenbert to reserve your spot on the bus!

Wooohooo 54 days till I am back "home"!!

Just received our confirmation from Lenbert today. Pick up at 2:25 from CSA on 2/10

We are leaving on 2/9 so we are unable to join your party but I would like his e-mail so I can reserve our own.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by mweber12 View Post
    Just received our confirmation from Lenbert today. Pick up at 2:25 from CSA on 2/10
    yes the pub crawl is a go! If we do not see you before 2:25 mweber, we will definitely see you at the lobby. Just over a month and we will be in paradise again!

Can you tell me how to arrange this and how far in advance you need to sign up? We will be at CN in May and this sounds fun! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mweber12 View Post
    We are going to have so much fun!!!!! See you then if not before around the resort

Quote Originally Posted by kandl View Post
    Can you tell me how to arrange this and how far in advance you need to sign up? We will be at CN in May and this sounds fun! Thank you
    You just need to email Lenbert @ One bus bar tour. His email address is bananaznegril@hotmail.com It sounds like it will be alot of fun!!! It appears he has a regular run on Wednesdays and Fridays so I would pick a date and email him or let him know when your coming and that you are interested..

kandl, we will be at CSA May 4th through May 8th. When are you going to be there? If you set something up in this timeframe let me know, otherwise we are contemplating doing this the 5th

Quote Originally Posted by smittyj17 View Post
    kandl, we will be at CSA May 4th through May 8th. When are you going to be there? If you set something up in this timeframe let me know, otherwise we are contemplating doing this the 5th
    Smitty17, We will be at CN May 4-9 and would glad to go on the 5th, if they can accommodate us. Do you have others comint with you? From what is said in this thread, you need 8 to go on a day other than Wed or Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by TRM View Post
    You just need to email Lenbert @ One bus bar tour. His email address is bananaznegril@hotmail.com It sounds like it will be alot of fun!!! It appears he has a regular run on Wednesdays and Fridays so I would pick a date and email him or let him know when your coming and that you are interested..
    TRM-thank you for the info. I did email him. I can hardly wait for May!! Please let us know how you guys liked it.

How many are now confirmed for the Feb 10th trip? Between the TA forum and this one, I have lost track. Just wondering...the more the merrier!
    CN Feb 2013

Quote Originally Posted by kandl View Post
    Smitty17, We will be at CN May 4-9 and would glad to go on the 5th, if they can accommodate us. Do you have others comint with you? From what is said in this thread, you need 8 to go on a day other than Wed or Friday.
    We do have 1 other couple coming with us, so we're already up to 6. I think getting to 8 will not be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by brian&lyndy View Post
    How many are now confirmed for the Feb 10th trip? Between the TA forum and this one, I have lost track. Just wondering...the more the merrier!

Not sure what the # is we are at now as Lenbert is keeping track of that..but I do know if we are not at capacity that we have to be close. A group of 7 tried to book and they were unable to as he said bus is full. We may be able to add some more but not a group of 7.

So anyone thinking about adding this trip on Feb 10th to your agenda, I would do so soon!! I agree Brian and Lyndy...definitely the more the merrier.
    Looks like one persons bday that day that is joining us and it will be my bday the week prior, so I think some birthday drinks are in order!! lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast