Default Gifts for our hosts at the resort

Hi! I will be coming to CSA in SEVEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to bring a few gifts for some of the employees of the resort that we become friends with and also customer relations that have already been so helpful. Any ideas? I was thinking about something from my state, SC. If anyone has suggestions, I would appreciate it.

I love Pralines, can't imagine any one who wouldn't like them or salt water taffy, I always grab those 2 thinsg when I go home to Myrtle Beach, SC.

My wife is the ultimate Kohl's shopper. We are Rutgers fans, so she gets great deals on R.U. gear. We bring shirts and hats for friends...it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by rhonda gaffney View Post
    Hi! I will be coming to CSA in SEVEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to bring a few gifts for some of the employees of the resort that we become friends with and also customer relations that have already been so helpful. Any ideas? I was thinking about something from my state, SC. If anyone has suggestions, I would appreciate it.
    Do you know if your friends have children? School supplies are always welcome. Also, I try to get little body lotions, chocolates. for the guys- I try for T-shirts. If I have taken an pix of the employees, I bring a print for them to have. This is always apprecicated.

THank you ALL!!! Pralines, t-shirts, school supplies!!! WONDERFUL. Thanks for your help!

Baseball caps are always a winner. Chocolates, perfumes, lotions, sprays, tee-shirts are appreciated too!