Default CN people who were @ the AN beach sept 5-12

Hello new friends, WOW, what a great trip.
    Gary & I enjoyed meeting all of you. Mark & Dana, the New Jersey Couple, Newly weds from Wisconson & the couple from Southern England(still @ CN). I can't remember names worth a crap but I will always remember each of you. You guys helped make this a fantastic trip. If you would like to keep in touch, contact me through this board & I will give out info. Dana, I really hope to hear from you.

Have fun whatever you do.
    Gary & Noel Doose

mabluz--

Happy to hear you had a great time! We leave this Friday for our trip to paradise

How was the ride to/from CN. Much construction traffic?
    Last edited by cubbyblu; September 14th, 2009 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubbyblu View Post
    mabluz--

Happy to hear you had a great time! We leave this Friday for our trip to paradise

How was the ride to/from CN. Much construction traffic?
    The ride was fine for us. 1 1/2 hours total trip time. The resort is up to par as usual. This was our first AN experience & we will NEVER go back to the textile beach again. After 4 visits to CN we went for it & it was great. Much prefer the people on the AN side.

Hope you wild folks have a great time. I warned the bartender that you were coming in a week or so. She might want to rest up.

That is SO awesome!! Glad you enjoyed the AN beach. I know others prefer the AN facilities at CSS and CTI, but we just LOVE the AN beach on Bloody Bay. Hope that bartender is ready for us