Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Yes!

yes, why was it changed?

Yes

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

Yes, Yes, YES!!!!

ABSOLUTELY!! If I want bbq chicken I can make at home.... was very disappointed last month!!!

with over 1029 views and 100% of the vote, these results will be given to CTI/ COR managment. I'll post the letter that will be delivered.
    Mark & Sylvia

Default Copy of the letter to Management

January 6, 2013
    To CTI Guest Relations, Mr. Leonard Henry, Ms. Maxine Williams, and Randymon Miramar:

As long-time loyal family members of Couples and especially CTI/COR, we would like to thank you for the decades of romance, relaxation, and wonderful food. It is because of how each and every one of us were individually welcomed and given something special during our first experience at COR that each and every one of us have become part of the Couple’s family and have brought many more to it over the years. Over time Couple’s has changed, grown, and developed into better and better resorts. In nowhere else is this more evident than at the original tower isle. Our resort has grown from a small loving hid away, through a rambunctious passionate lion, to a sophisticated soft quite loving Caribbean resort. CTI is complete with exciting excursions, romantic quite shores, high-end spa treatments, and five-star food.

For many of us loyal guests we have really enjoyed being a part of the transitions and look forward to continued growth. However, sometimes as things grow some great things get forgotten. One of the great things was the old beach grill now the pool grill. This was a place were young and old could get some fun, not so healthy, great comfort food in a youthful atmosphere. Over the past 30-days 1029 of Couples guests have participated in a request to CTI/COR management with 100% of the 28 votes from your longtime COR guests requesting to bring back a taste of the younger COR.

Could you please bring back the original spicy Jerk Chicken recipe and sauce to the grill? This could be added as an additional option if the concern is the spice on the uninitiated. The current recipe is not the same it tastes very different and differently does not have the heat Jerk usually has.

Sincerely,

1029 guests, bowmanswell, KrisJamie, aymh1985, JOEPRO, Sharon, JulienMike, leckkiliel, Johnirene, Farginicehole, Jon1963, Vicky31, Rondanbets, Jamaican_junkie, MRM, dandj, Jeanj, Suebo, huntermn, Minidriver, greganddari, Jgsaks, Steph, SylviaBo, Willie, Jim&Darcy, and Sweetlastname.
    Last edited by bowmanswell; January 7th, 2013 at 10:09 AM.
    Mark & Sylvia

Thank you for all of the effort, I hope it's not for nought. With luck, it will be spicy before we arrive on 02/05/13.

I have not recieved an official reply yet. As soon as I do CTI or I will post it.

Thank you,
    Mark & Sylvia

I have heard back from Mr. Leonard Henry the General Manager of CTI. He has said that "fixing the Jerk is not a difficult one and we will certainly address".

In the mean time He needs another volunteer to test the fixed Jerk. I will be back in July for this hard job but someone has to do it. Is there any past COR geusts who went to CTI prior to the renovations that can help both Leo and Myself test the Jerk? We are looking for someone who loved the old spicy Jerk from the old beach grill days who will be there between Feb and July 2013.

Thank you,
    Mark
    Last edited by bowmanswell; January 19th, 2013 at 12:42 PM.
    Mark & Sylvia

Mark,

Again thank you for the effort! This is our first trip to CTI, so we do not have past history at the resort. That being said, I've eaten plenty of Jamaican Jerk in the past and we would be happy to eat/taste test any and all spicy jerk being tested. We will be at CTI 02/05/13 - 02/12/13 (18 wake ups to go)!

Thank you,
    Mike & Rita

This will be the 10th visit in a row, come Oct, but we need change before that. :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2