Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default CTI / COR Jerk Chicken Poll

CTI / COR Jerk Chicken Poll

Should CTI bring back as an option the original spicy jerk chicken from the remodeled COR Beach Grill?

Currently the new pool grill only offers a new BBQ/non spicy jerk chicken option. This is meant so to appeal to as many guests as possible.

Yes or no replies only: Poll closes in 30-days.
    Mark & Sylvia

Err, h-e-double hockey sticks YES.

Yes

yes
    Mark & Sylvia

Yes

Yes!!!

Yes

yes

Yes

Mad about tennis

YES!!! That original jerk chicken and jerk pork was delicious. My wife loved it as well, and we were both very disappointed with what they had replaced it with when we were last there in Dec. 2010. We're headed back to CSS and CTI next week, and sure hope the good stuff is available.

Yes
    Irie Mon

Yes!
    Vicky

Why do I want to go to Jamaica for BBQ chicken. Bring back the Original Jerk. Everything isn't for everyone, eat something else if the Jerk chicken isn't for you.

This says it all...

Name:  IMG_5764.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  88.6 KB

YES! How soon will this be implemented? We are returning to CTI for our anniversary this July and Must Have the Jerk.

Pork and chicken at the beach grill would be great. I also miss the chilli for the nachos.

Yes!

Yes! You are in Jamaica after all. The jerk should be spicy!

Yes please!!

dandj, we miss those chili nachos too! All of the healthy offerings at the current beach grill are great, but this is vacation and sometimes you just want to let it all hang out. . .

Couples is doing a fantastic job though, and I realize you can't please everyone all of the time, so I just hope that the unanimous results of this poll get noticed. Those that never had the opportunity to taste the original spicy recipe are really missing out!

Yes, please!

They have also changed it at CN and CSA. Finally went off the resort to get what we consider the "real" jerk chicken. Would like to see them at least offer both versions if they don't want to stop offering the wimpy jerk!

Yes!

Okay, so here's the report at CSS. The jerk chicken is pretty hot, but definitely not the more authentic(?) original we had at COR before the renovation. It is just grilled chicken, chopped up machete-style into chunks, then a commercial jerk sauce out of a big (gallon?) plastic container is spooned over it. Not bad, but not the original either. The jerk chicken they had last night at the beach party had a different jerk sauce yet. . . . spicy hot, but I didn't like it even as much as the beach grill version. We'll be at CTI tomorrow, and will be anxious to check out what they have. We may venture east down the road and check out that roadside jerk shack that was recommended in the other thread.

Current Count:

22: Yes CTI should bring back thier original spicy jerk as an option

0: No CTI should only offer their new BBQ style jerk

Poll will stay open until Jan 9th when results will be brought to CTI's managment.

Thank you
    Mark & Sylvia

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast