Default Couples Negril oceanview room locations

We have just booked our 10 day vacation at CN in April..... sooooo excited as it is our first time to Jamaica..... We had to book the oceanview room catagory as we had no other options... was hoping for oceanfront but all booked. Anways, just wondering about the locations of the oceanviews..... Are they in buildings 7 and 8, or scattered throughout the resort.
    Thanks in advance...

7, 8, & 9 for sure. Maybe 6, too. There aren't any "oceanfront" rooms @ CN, but they do have a Beachfront category.

Default Ocean View Rooms

You are correct...the ocean view rooms are in Bldgs 7 & 8. They are nicely situated and I don't think you'll see a tremendous difference in the ocean view vs. ocean front. They are all in the same general location. Enjoy your time in paradise :-)

Hi Rita - Love your name - born and lived in Calgary until 1996 - now in Kentucky. Our weddingmoon 10 years ago we have a OV in bldg 7, believe there are a few other buildings with this view but it is not oceanfront. Regardless you will have a view of the beautiful beach and ocean and be at one of the best resorts I have been to from Caribbean to Mexico to Hawaii; let me look for my resort room map and post. We are heading back to celebrate our 10th anniversary in April too - 27th

Room categories are likely a somewhat moving target. Don't put too much energy into worrying about it. You'll have a great trip! (I promise)

Thanks everyone for your replies...
    We are extremely excited about this trip. As I mentioned, it is our first trip to Jamaica. Been to Mexico 8X, Cuba 2X & Dominican 1X. We were a little hesitant booking this trip as we do love Mexico so much and the price is always very reasonable from Calgary and this trip to Jamaica is definately more money!.... But from all the reviews I've been reading, I think we have made the right choice!..

Quote Originally Posted by jscrad View Post
    You are correct...the ocean view rooms are in Bldgs 7 & 8. They are nicely situated and I don't think you'll see a tremendous difference in the ocean view vs. ocean front. They are all in the same general location. Enjoy your time in paradise :-)
    These were our views from Bldg 7 and Bldg 8

Bldg 8 - 3rd floor (2010 and 2012) Name:  Bldg8.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  292.9 KB
    Bldg 7 - 2nd floor (2011) Name:  Bldg7.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  198.5 KB

In all cases, less than 100 yards to the beach
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014