Default question about CSS room sale

Hi guys,
    Planning my first trip to CSS for next summer. I have noticed that the early escape and/or Wednesday deals for CSS often involve the one bedroom Beachfront Suites. Just curious why these rooms are more often than not the ones targeted for deals. Why are they often cheaper than lower category rooms, any ideas? These rooms look nice to me, just would like some input so I do not regret my room choice. Thanks!

Hi Greg,

From our perspective the answer is relatively simple. CSS has a total of 150 rooms. 72 of those rooms are in the category named One Bedroom Beachfront Suites. Only 8 are in the minimum category - Deluxe Ocean.When we look at occupancies, particularly far in advance, we look to create promotions that may fill the most rooms.

Couples Resorts

These rooms are good rooms. We have been to CSS twice and stayed in these rooms. They are close tomost of the things at the resort.
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

I've had occasion to stay in the one bedroom beachfront suite category during two vacations, and you're impression from the photos is correct. They are very nice. They are close to the main pool, both beaches, and the Palazzina restaurant.

Thanks for the quick reply Randy. Makes a lot of sense. Alright, I think I am ready to book now .... and these rooms seem like a a great deal!