Default CN - I need a quick schedule

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what happens when at CN? I'm talking about the repeaters dinner, the beach party, lobster night etc.
    Thanks much!!

Marnie

Everything you are asking about is here in this website. Just click on CN and have a look. I know you need the info quick, but due to the posting lag on this message board it is a lot faster to go have a look yourself. But in case you have not done so yet.... here ya go.

SPECIAL NIGHTS AT COUPLES NEGRIL
    Friday Chocolate Sunset: 6:00pm on the boardwalk
    Friday Lobster Night: All Restaurants will serve lobster specialties, in season July 1 – March 31.
    Monday Managers Cocktail Party: 6:30pm
    Monday Repeat Guest Dinner Night: 7:00pm cocktails and 7:30pm dinner at Otaheite. An invitation will be delivered to your room.
    Tuesday Wine and Cheese Cocktail Party: 6:30pm in the Piano Bar
    Wednesday Honeymooners Reception: 6:30pm in the Piano Bar
    Thursday Beach Party: 7:00pm on the beach, under the stars

• CN Shopping Trips

Monday 2:00 PM
    Wednesday 10:00 AM
    Friday 2:00 PM
    Saturday 10:00 AM
    Saturday (Craft) 4:00 PM

• CN Sunset Bar Shuttle

Sunday 5:00 PM
    Monday 5:00 PM
    Friday 5:00 PM

• CN Dinners

Monday Repeater’s Dinner
    Thursday Beach Party & Bon Fire
    Friday Lobster Night

• CN Supper Buffets

Monday
    Thursday
    Saturday

• CN Cat Cruise

Monday
    Tuesday
    Thursday
    Saturday
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thanks everyone, much more fun to hear it from you than a bulletin board! For any of you that have been to CSA, is there a night at CN that compares with the International Buffet???

Wally????? You mention buffet on Monday, Thursday and Saturday. I know we will skip the buffet in favour of the repeaters dinner on Monday but is there a restaurant option the other two nights???? We really dont care for buffets. The only one we really enjoyed was the international buffet at CSA.

We just got back from CN (Dec 19-27) & here was the general restaurant schedule. Lychee is closed on Mondays for the Repeater's dinner.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...psa0b1d17e.jpg

I love that you never had to do a buffet dinner if you didn't want to (& we didn't want to !!). We absolutely love CSS, but on the nights of the buffets there the other restaurants are closed. We really enjoyed all of our meals at CN this time, no complaints !! (we really enjoyed the CN food in 01/2006, but 7 yrs later it was even better !!).

Jackie

Default Christmas Eve/Day

Quote Originally Posted by JackieMRP View Post
    We just got back from CN (Dec 19-27) & here was the general restaurant schedule. Lychee is closed on Mondays for the Repeater's dinner.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...psa0b1d17e.jpg

I love that you never had to do a buffet dinner if you didn't want to (& we didn't want to !!). We absolutely love CSS, but on the nights of the buffets there the other restaurants are closed. We really enjoyed all of our meals at CN this time, no complaints !! (we really enjoyed the CN food in 01/2006, but 7 yrs later it was even better !!).

Jackie
    Jackie
    My wife and I are looking at CN for Christmas next year. Do they do anything special on Christmas Eve or Day? We've been to CSA 3 times over Christmas and they have a big cocktail party on the 24th and a small party for Rasta Clause on the 25th. We went to CSS this year and they didn't do near as much. It may have been because the beach party was the 24th and we got rained on, but it didn't seem like they were as into the holiday as they were at CSW.
    Thanks,
    Jack

Hi guys! We're headed to CN for the first time in September. I was hoping to get a list of the other activities like dance or cooking classes, bead or hat making, the newlywed game, etc. When we honeymooned at CTI a couple of years ago, all these things were offered. I remember seeing them listed as activities for CN before we booked, but I'm not seeing them listed on the site anymore. Any thoughts? Does anyone have a photo of the activity board with these sorts of things listed?
    Thanks for your help!
    Micaela