Default Anyone with a longer countdown?

We've been dying to go back to Couples since our trip to CSA last year, but just couldn't make it happen this year. Today I just booked us through the reserve even earlier deal to go to CSS in 2011. After seeing other people post their single and double digit countdown days, I just had to do the math and came up with 661 days. Holy crap, that's a long time to wait. So that just begged the question, is there anyone out there who will be waiting longer than me? Misery loves company.

Monica and I have a reservation for CSA in Dec 2011. The good news is that we also have one for Dec 2009 and Dec 2010.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We just returned from CSA a couple of weeks ago... i was depressed for a week... but we made our reservations ~~~

Now I'm on to my next countdown ... December 2010 a week before Christmas. 416 days ~~~

You can have mine in 38 days

Ouch, thats rough! 14 days, 9 hours.

Sorry guys but we will be back home Nov 8 2010, it is hard to believe it will almost be a year!!! We can't wait!!!

Did you get the 2009 prices for 2011? We are reserved for dec 09, dec 10 (love away) and would love to reserve dec 2011 with the love away plan as well. That would make it 365x2 +. but we do get to go back twice before then.

Default You made my day...hang in there

I just started laughing when I read your post! Do what I have done, stay in touch with the post to stay excited... I only have 59 days starting today!

We did get the 2009 prices without the $500 spa/store credit. Check the hot deals and look for the one that says reserve even earlier. We are on the love-away also but we had to call Couples to get it worked out. better hurry - the deal ends Oct 30,

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We're 523 days away (April 2011) but that's closer than we were yesterday before I made the reservation. It's also only for 4 nights but once again that's 4 nights longer than we had planned before yesterday. It's all in how you look at it. Hopefully some day we'll be able to go for longer and more often but for now we appreciate the chance to go whenever we can.

Thanks Mike and Monica. I know the days are dwindling. I have to decide where I want to go!

I just booked today for November 2011. That actually makes it 750 days to go. I had no trouble booking it on line on the Couples site. Got the 50% off rate. We are also on the love-away plan. How can you go wrong with it. We do get to return home in 28 days also.

well i'm glad i'm not the only person who booked so far out. i wish we had an interim trip planned, but this will just have to do. i'll just be happy that the deal was so good i was able to book now and know we're going back for sure.