Thread: CTI Activities

Hybrid View

Default CTI Activities

Does anyone have a current list of the daily activities at CTI? Would really appreciate it!

Here you go:
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Irie Mon

Is there an updated version of this, maybe in a readable format? I'm looking specifically for the hour by hour activities for CTI and the restaurant information. The attachments are hard to read as they are low res.

I pulled the list from the website under cti, but it looks like it's missing a lot of items like: glass bottom boat trip, sailing clinic, snorkeling clinic, horse riding, skiing, windsurfing clinic

I plan to be very relaxed when I'm at CTI.. but I would like to have an idea of the major activities that I plan to do each day, just so I can enjoy as much of the things couples has to offer while still maintaining my relaxed attitude.

Here is the best plan....DON'T PLAN!! It will take you maybe 5 minutes to figure out what you want to do once you are there. Go and have a blast!!!
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    Here is the best plan....DON'T PLAN!! It will take you maybe 5 minutes to figure out what you want to do once you are there. Go and have a blast!!!
    I agree with you in general Kristen, but some things are better to at least include a modicum of planning. Case in point: the DRF tour. By waiting to go on a day when there are no cruise ships in port, this could make for a smaller crowd.

What we've tried to do is not to overplan all the activities in which we might partake. There is sooooo much to do, both on and off resort, that it kinda takes some discipline to NOT overplan. Yet OTOH, we want to make sure we fit certain activities in during our CTI stay. DRF, the ziplines, horseback riding, the cat cruise - we don't want to miss any of these. Plus we have to factor in time to take advantage of our free spa credits. **Sigh** Life is tough, eh?
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Barren

Sorry but this is as high res as the site will accept. Post your email and I will email you them to you. No problem!!!

Jon1963
    Irie Mon

adam at steineke dot com - thanks!

I don't really want to plan out our entire vacation.. I want to be spontaneous.. but like ron and rosa said, the major things, you should probably have an idea of what days you want to do them so you don't miss out.

So... what days are there no cruise ships there? I'd love a smaller group to DRF.

Cruise Ship Schedule:

http://www.cruisett.com/ports.php
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015