Hybrid View

Default CSA Nov 2012 trip

I posted this on Tripadvisor under the Negril Travel Forum. I have too may reviews in their opinion on CSA that I was denied to post this as a review Thought I should share it here.

I have reviewed CSA a few times, so this time i am going to hit on points that have been in question here on the reviews and on TA's negril travel forum.

Premium liquor was available at all times, minibar restocked everyday with what we requested, CSA still uses the forms, the only change with it is that you hang the request form on your door before going to bed, no bugs in the room, staff very friendly, food awesome, beach clean and gorgeous!

For the Miller Lite fans, they did not have any this trip. As of this past week Red Stripe is back in the minibars.

MBJ now offers a fast track through immigration. We checked on FlightStats - Global Flight Tracker, Status Tracking and Airport Information to see what other planes were arriving with us and we were the only plane. I am glad we opted not to pay for the fast track because we had no wait at all to get through customs!

CSA is a beautiful laid back resort with wonderful staff, food and the #4 beach in the world.

We will be back soon, real soon

Thanks for the info update. We love CSA and can't wait until we get there next fall.