Default Coloradojuli Update

Hi Couples Family. It has been forever since I have been on the board and I have missed my family. I know a few regulars remember me and I wanted to share with those old timers what is going on in my life. This year has been a whirlwind with lots of changes!

As you all know I moved to Phoenix last September. The year got better as it went along and this past month while driving to work I realized that I am the happiest that I have been. Loving life with no regrets of the past. A few major changes this year including a divorce, but as stated earlier life is great with no regrets. I have also had a couple of major promotions during the year at work which has left me in a very responsible position with my employer singing my praises. I've met a great guy and we plan to go home to either CSA or CN next year. I don't know how life could get any better.

So Holiday Greetings to my Couples Family. May the coming year bring you Joy, Peace, and Unequaled Happiness in you life.

Merry Christmas All.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Juli,
    Glad to hear you are doing so well!!!

Happy Holidays to you too!!!

suzyQ

I'm so happy to see you are doing well. Good luck and have a great trip!

Welcome back Coloradojuli. It really has been a long time. But I'm glad to read that you are content and happy with the move and the divorce. Life moves on whether we like it or not. For most people, change is the single most difficult thing to deal with. In your case, it seems to have been the right thing to do.
    It's nice to be recognized by your employer, congratulations. And a new man in your life too. Outstanding.
    Nice to have you back.

Richie

Coloradojuli!!
    Nice to hear from you! I had wondered about you. So glad that you are happy!! Couldn't ask for any more!! Thanks for the update. Maybe see you at CN next year! We are going in December again. It will be trip #8 to CN. We are leaving on Saturday for trip #7.
    GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
    Melody

Ya mon - CNSmitten here saying glad to hear that the Good Lord is shining upon your life journey - I think a few of us old MB'ers from the good ole days have experienced some hardships but I admire your spirit and love for life and so glad to hear you are doing well. I believe at one time you were had some serious health and life issues and so glad to read this post. May you love the journeys life may take you on and the ones you decide to you take - whether they go to Couples or not - with your new special someone. So glad to read - CNSmitten and KingMelon

Good to see you back Coloradojuli! Razzl

Juli, so very happy for you. May the future be even better.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Good to hear all is well with you. As a message board "regular" I do wonder when I don't see other "regulars" posting. I hope things continue to go well for you. And if you see my Uncle Chuck or any of my cousins around town, tell them "hello" from me! JK. Take care!
    Vicky

So glad that things are going well for you. I've heard divorce sucks, but as long as you have moved forward and have no regrets, then good for you. I hope you plan your return trip soon. Thanks for letting us know how you are.

Yeah! So glad to hear things are going good