Default Swept Away Resort

Can anyone tell me about this resort?

Is it a romantic setting for a honeymoon?

Is there a lot to do?

What activities does the price include?

Here's a link to the inclusions of CSA: Negril All Inclusive Resorts | Couples Swept Away Jamaican Resort At the bottom there are additional links to the activities schedules!

It is a very romantic setting and there's plenty to do. We have gone twice and both times we didn't get bored between relaxing at the beach, eating great food, meeting great people, and doing various excursions. There are also excursions available for purchase like a Dunns River Falls tour, zip lining, swimming with dolphins... etc.

Quote Originally Posted by meajo5 View Post
    Can anyone tell me about this resort?

Is it a romantic setting for a honeymoon?

Is there a lot to do?

What activities does the price include?

Yes, yes, check the web site!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Hi!

Yes, it is a romantic setting for a honeymoon. We spent ours there 9-1/2 years ago and have been back to that particular resort 3 additional times, with another trip planned for our 10 year anniversary next summer!

Regarding activities...you can do as much or as little as you want, for the perfect vacation! Check the link that bhall posted above for a full list of all that is included, as well as the activities schedule.

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

My wife and I are returning for our 4th visit in as many years in March. We have traveled extensively over the Carribbean, including Cruises, AI resorts and Rentals. Once we stepped foot into Swept Away the look was over!. CSA allows you to do as much or as little as you want! It has everything that you could possibly ask for! Great Location, Great Staff, Great Weather, Great Entertainment, Great Freinds, Great Food and Drinks, Great Facilities, and possibly some of the most Hospitable people that you may ever meet. CSA is our second home. Whether you are looking to strike a conversation with staff members or fellow travelers or looking for a quiet romantic spot to relax and enjoy each other, this location has it covered! CSA is the ultimate All Inclusive...its all there! The Couples web site gives a great break down of all the extras that are included at "No Extra Cost". This (IMO) puts Couples over the top. Every year we continue to speak with many differnt couples that have returned year after year for the same reasons! It just does not get any better than CSA. I hope you enjoy CSA as much as we do and maybe we will see you there.

CSA is our favorite. You will love it! It has the best beach ever and is so romantic at night. There are tons of things included in your price. Check out the website because there are way too many to list here. Good luck. You can't go wrong with Couples Swept Away! We go back next fall for our 3rd time. It's awesome.

We celebrated our honeymoon at CSA this past September. It was the vacation of a lifetime! We've done many other AI's, cruises, and regular island vacations and this was by far the most relaxing vacation I've ever been on. It's not as modern and shiny as resorts in Mexico and the DR, but the service, food, and beach are the best we've ever had. We LOVED our Atrium Suite. OMG, coolest room ever. I felt like I was really in the tropics, especially during a very brief rainstorm one afternoon. My only regret is that we were only there for 7 days an had to eventually go home.

Laura