Hybrid View

Default another "changing my booking" question

I've booked a special (that includes resort credits) for a trip in July to CN. I want to add a day and possibly pay for an upgrade. Will this cause me to lose my current special or would it remain as is? Would I just incurr the upgrade fee and the extra night fee? I am assuming (I know - not a good idea) that the upgrade fee would be the current room price difference times the number of nights. If anyone has a past experience with this I would appreciate your help!

I forgot - part of the special was booking the room category we have currently booked.

Thanks!!!

Tried the same - and my MB received advice was call and ask LOL - gee never would have thought of that (I too was looking for other experiences) so yes I called and we would have to rebook another min 3 day stay or rebook whole trip - and loose credit. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by kingmelon View Post
    Tried the same - and my MB received advice was call and ask LOL - gee never would have thought of that (I too was looking for other experiences) so yes I called and we would have to rebook another min 3 day stay or rebook whole trip - and loose credit. Good luck
    Hmmm. I have had a much different experience. I've moved dates and added days and never lost my original booking special. The only caveat was that everything still had to comply with the rules of the original booked special.. i.e.. You couldn't book in October and then move to Feb and keep the October rate. Haven't done it in over a year now though.

Thank you kingmelon for your response. I know I could call but sometimes peoples past experiences can be a little more insightful! We'll probably just rebook and lose the extra resort credit.......it ends up about even. Thanks again!