Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

No reason....just a bump more towards the top....

Oh yeah...Captain is going to book for RWB #4......6/29/14 to 7/10/14.

I hope they NEVER find a cure for this Couples addiction I have.

Hi Captain! Looking forward to meeting you and your lovely wife at RWB #4 for our first trip to CN! We arrive 6/28 and depart on 7/5 then we head to CSS! Can't wait for our first trip to Negril!!!!! So excited! I'm almost more excited for 2014 and our CN trip, than I am for our July 2013 trip to CSS!:-) Well almost!!!
    Last edited by suzyQ; April 20th, 2013 at 02:08 PM.

Captain
    I know how you feel about the Couples addiction. Are you going to be at the Super Bowl next year? We just booked for 2014 and 2015
    Terry & Lynne

Hi SuzyQ.why wait until 2014? This July if you are at CSS on the 4th...why not grab a cab and come to CN for the party!!!! I am

familiar enough with the the island to know that it is probably a 4-4.5 hour ride but it is WAY less than a year. Just a thought.

Having said that I have booked CN for 2014...6/29 through 7/10.....

Welcome to the CN family!

Hi Captain!
    Nick and Diana- Bensalem, PA. I work in Mt. Laurel NJ where I see you are from!
    I just saw this and am so excited!
    We will be there July 2-9 celebrating our honeymoon! 1st time at CN and 1st time at an all inclusive!! Very excited for the RWB party!!
    Trivia sounds awesome and I love the idea of floating "koozies" for the pool! I was hoping there would be a 4th of July party!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Captain
    I know how you feel about the Couples addiction. Are you going to be at the Super Bowl next year? We just booked for 2014 and 2015
    Hi Terry and Lynne...hope you are well...we will def be at the Super Bowl at CN next year....looking forward to seeing you both again!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbauer13 View Post
    Hi Captain!
    Nick and Diana- Bensalem, PA. I work in Mt. Laurel NJ where I see you are from!
    I just saw this and am so excited!
    We will be there July 2-9 celebrating our honeymoon! 1st time at CN and 1st time at an all inclusive!! Very excited for the RWB party!!
    Trivia sounds awesome and I love the idea of floating "koozies" for the pool! I was hoping there would be a 4th of July party!!!
    Hello Nick and Diana..
    1. Congrats on your wedding!
    2. Welcome to the CN family!
    3. 1st time to CN and 1st time to an all inclusive.....IMHO what a memorable honeymoon this will be.
    4. Yes we do live in Mt Laurel NJ...right off RTE 38....near Hartford Rd. Where do you work?
    5. My home email is jag47@comcast.net should you have any CN or Jamaica questions. We have been to Jamaica 34 times...CN 11times
    and would be glad to answer any questions you may have
    6. RWB #3...should be a blast...every year it takes on a life of it's own....and the party is one to remember.

Look forward to hearing from you and meeting you on your honeymoon in PARADISE!!!!

No real reason other than to get this back to the top!!!!

Found a great site for personalized shirts. Custom T-Shirts - Design Your Own T-Shirts Online - Free Shipping!

Check it out..easy to navigate...reasonable pricing....shoot me an email at home jag47@comcast.net and I can show you the one I am working on.

it would be a great photo op for us all to have our own personal RWB #3...shirts.....all differnt but all RWB....

Hey Captian Randy and Rene from Louisiana we will be there June 30th thru July 14th we will have two friends with us. This will be our second red white and blue there first see u soon,,,,

H Randy and Rene...can't wait to see you again! Look forward to meeting your friends...
    Our dates almost are the same..we are there 6/30-7/11..
    Looks like the pool bar is going to be a "little bit" busy!!!!!!!!!

We must be getting close; the flags, floaties, umbrella decorations, and other RWB items have been ordered for the festivities.

Does anyone have a 3'x5' foot flag for photo ops?

Looks like we are 47 days from "wheels up"!

Hey Captain,
    44 days or 6 weeks from this Friday and counting. We can bring the flag with us we brought to the RWB#1. It is in those pictures.

The Captain was on line today ordering many more fun items for RWB #3. Red..White..and Blue will definitely be the color of the day.

The 1st mate won't let me give out too much info....suffice it to say...many surprises....a lot of fun (you might want to be at poolside very early on the 4th!)

Wheels up...42 days!!!!

Time to get this back to the top.
    27 days and counting.
    Can't wait to see our old friends and make some new ones.
    Phinns Up

I agree it's time to move this at the top. Wheels up and away in 27 days

Got our RW&B gear ready to go. See you in a month!

Doesn't it feel GREAT to finally be able to say----"see you THIS month!"

Wheels up....26 days!!!!!

Boy Captain, it sure does feel good after all the weather we have had lately. Ready to see all of our old friends and make new ones. Wheels are going up more amore each day. See you guys soon.

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanlovers View Post
    Boy Captain, it sure does feel good after all the weather we have had lately. Ready to see all of our old friends and make new ones. Wheels are going up more amore each day. See you guys soon.
    Please stay safe and be well in Oklahoma...see you soon!

[QUOTE=The Captain;196546]OK all...it's never to early to start planning the festivities! The Captain would like to start to prepare for the best CN party ever! Please let me know:

1. who you are
    2. where you are from
    3. your dates of stay over the 4th
    4. is this your 1st..2nd..or 3rd Red White Party?
    QUOTE]

Hello The Captain and every one else!

Ryan and I (Lindsay) are from Indianapolis, Indiana. We are getting married on the beach in South Carolina on June 29, and arrive at Couples Negril for our honeymoon on Sunday June 30, and will be headed back for the Hoosier state Sunday July 7th. Besides Celebrating our new marriage at CN, we will be celebrating my 28th birthday on July 2nd, and cant wait for the Red, White, and Blue festivities on July 4th! This will be our first time in Jamaica, and my first time at an all-inclusive resort! We are so excited to get there and meet you all that I can hardly contain myself from jumping up and down!
    See you all in a few weeks!
    Lindsay

Hey Lindsay!!
    We are also getting married on June 29 in Pennsylvania and will arrive at CN on your bday!
    It is also our first time at an all inclusive!!
    Hope to see you when we get there!
    Diana and Nick

Hello Ryan and Lindsay...
    Many congrats and best wishes on your upcoming wedding...honeymoon and B'day....what a trifecta!!!!!

IMHO your choice of CN will leave you with a lifetime of fond memories and friends!!!!

We also arrive on the 30th...look forward to meeting you and "WELCOME TO THE CN FAMILY!!!!!!"

Diana and Nick...

Do you have any further questions since our last conversation?

You have my e-mail and home phone..pls contact if I can be of any further assistance.

1st mate can confirm that The Captain has gone "a little" over the top with the RWB party supplies.

We are down to 20 days and starting to consider what to pack. In Jan we did it with 2 carryons for 8 days but it looks like at least one bag will need to checked for just the party goods. She will kill me if this goes over the 50 lb check in limit!

To steal a quote from Jaws..."I think we're gonna need a bigger suitcase!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast