Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Coincidentally, the missus and I celebrate our 17th year of marital bliss on June 29th, which is when we visit our friends, whose wife will reveal the surprise birthday gift for her husband (a trip to CN), who turns 40 on July 2nd!!!
    Dang this is going to be fun! I cannot wait to meet you all!!!
    First round is on me!
    Last edited by DRxJmon; June 12th, 2013 at 02:49 PM.

It has been confirmed...Captain has to go luggage shopping!

Michelle and Vern, have you ever been in July? You guys look so familiar!!!!

My birthday is actually on July 4th! Unfortunately we will not arrive until July 6th. Maybe we'll meet some of you for a post celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by sign4me07 View Post
    My birthday is actually on July 4th! Unfortunately we will not arrive until July 6th. Maybe we'll meet some of you for a post celebration!
    The Captain's B'day is the 6th. Hope to meet up for B'day toast!

Everyone be sure to wish The Captain a Happy Birthday on July 6th. Hey "Captain", if you didn't want anyone to know it's too late.LOL

Hey Captain, I think we are all set!! In full wedding and vaca mode!! Can't wait to get there! thank you so much for all your help! we know exactly what we need to bring/not bring, etc.
    We'll find you at the pool when we get there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Attachment 20088And here is our pic from Red, White, Blue 2011. Such fun! 2013 should be even better!
    Hey Captain and our RWB 2011 friends,

We won't be able to make it for the 2013 party, but get to come home in December! This picture always makes me smile! The Captain knows how to put on a great party!! Hope everyone is doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaandBruce.PA View Post
    Everyone be sure to wish The Captain a Happy Birthday on July 6th. Hey "Captain", if you didn't want anyone to know it's too late.LOL
    Just one more reason to party! Not that we need a reason.....See you soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbauer13 View Post
    Hey Captain, I think we are all set!! In full wedding and vaca mode!! Can't wait to get there! thank you so much for all your help! we know exactly what we need to bring/not bring, etc.
    We'll find you at the pool when we get there!
    Congrats again on the upcoming wedding...happy to hear some of my info was useful....see you in Negril!!!!!

Tom and Teresa Santa Rosa Beach, Florida We will be there June 29th through July 6th This will be our 1st Red, White and Blue.

Hey Captiain dont know if you heard Franklin wont be at the pool bar. We need to get him back he makes the bar rock. Dont know were to post this but maybe you do. See yall soon.

Quote Originally Posted by a1962pongo View Post
    Hey Captiain dont know if you heard Franklin wont be at the pool bar. We need to get him back he makes the bar rock. Dont know were to post this but maybe you do. See yall soon.
    mmmmm.....this kind of news makes Captain sad! Can't guarantee anything but if Franklyn is on the property on the 4th....it's a pretty good bet that he will be at the pool bar....I think enough of us will be at the repeater's dinner on Monday night July 1st. We'll just make sure with sit with either Ricardo (GM) or the current food and beverage Mgr. If that doesn't work; the Captain has been known to hop behind the pool bar to get the party started! No worries mon...every little ting gonna be alright! All will be irie!

Based on the response to this thread....looks like approx 20+ couples will be at the pool bar on the 4th....PROUDLY displaying the Red White and Blue.
    Can't wait to catch up with old friends and meet many new ones!

10 days to "wheels up"!

Safe travel to all....

PS....Captain got a pretty cool Father's Day gift....a new Grandson!

Well congratulations Captain Grandpa!! See you soon and safe travel to you

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Based on the response to this thread....looks like approx 20+ couples will be at the pool bar on the 4th....PROUDLY displaying the Red White and Blue.
    Can't wait to catch up with old friends and meet many new ones!
    !
    Count us in! We hit Negril on the 30th thru July 9th. We'll be celebrating out 26th wedding anniversary on the 4th. We stayed at Swept Away last year and look forward to checking out CN and meeting new friends.

See ya next week!

Gary & Lisa

Count us in! We arrive on the 30th. Coming down from NY. Looking forward to 10 great days in Negril, our favorite place to vacation

We'll be celebrating out 26th anniversary on the 4th. We love Negril, first time at CN. We spent our 25th last year at Swept Away.

Gary & Lisa

Hello Gary and Lisa.....welcome to the party!

We arrive on the 30th also.......see you soon!

We'll be there in 9 days! Arrive in Mobay on the 4th at 11:40 am. Taking Timair so hopefully we won't miss all the fun!! See everyone soon!

Default Bruce and Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaandBruce.PA View Post
    Bruce and Brenda,

Lisa and I hope you both have a wonderful time at CN starting tomorrow!! It seems like yesterday we were both at CSS and trying Scuba for the first time! We are headed to CSA next April but hope to meet up with you again soon. Remember Maine in the Fall if you ever want to visit!

Paul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4