Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default July 4th 2013 Red White Blue #3

OK all...it's never to early to start planning the festivities! The Captain would like to start to prepare for the best CN party ever! Please let me know:

1. who you are
    2. where you are from
    3. your dates of stay over the 4th
    4. is this your 1st..2nd..or 3rd Red White Party?

I'll get it started..

John and Cheryl Ann...AKA The Captain and his 1st mate...(yes, Murray the Monkey will also be poolside!)
    Mount Laurel NJ
    Tues July 2----Thur July 11 2013
    This will be our 3rd July 4th celebration at CN

Anyone who was there in 2011 will remember the "pink flamingos" floating in the pool.....2012 saw palm tree floaties happily delivering adult beverages along the waterfall.

The Captain wants to be sure there are American flags...floaties....Red White Blue pool umbrella decorations etc etc etc for all to enjoy.

If you plan to be there..DON'T be left out!!!!!! Let me know you are coming PLEASE!!!!!

I would like to make the 2013 party and "pool bar" picture the BEST EVER!!!!!!!

Looking forward to hearing from all....

Safe and Happy Holidays to all my current and future CN friends and the CN staff who make every CN stay one to remember.

PS....any and all ideas as to how to make this party even more memorable are welcome....

Best Regards,

The Captain..

Rick & Jan
    Shawnee, Oklahoma
    Sat June 29th---Sat July 6th
    3rd year at CN, 1st rwb
    Looking forward to it and meeting up with old friends and making new ones. Only 196 more days.

Hey Captain,
    Bruce and Brenda from PA (hour north of Philly)
    We'll be there June 28th to July 6th.
    We were there for the 1st July 4th party and looking forward to the 3rd party.
    We were at CSS this year in April. We are so looking forward to seeing all the friends we made in 2011.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all our friends and Couples family.

Hi Guys...glad to see some early replies..
    The Captain realized that arriving on July 2 simply was not enough time to prep for the party; so I have moved up our arrival date to Sunday June 30.
    I am sure my "happy pills" for pain from my recent knee surgery played a big part in this decision..LOL!
    Our revised dates are Sunday 6/30-Thursday 7/11.
    Anyone needing Red...White..Blue party ideas...go to orientaltrading.com. We have found this helpful in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Hi Guys...glad to see some early replies..
    The Captain realized that arriving on July 2 simply was not enough time to prep for the party; so I have moved up our arrival date to Sunday June 30.
    I am sure my "happy pills" for pain from my recent knee surgery played a big part in this decision..LOL!
    Our revised dates are Sunday 6/30-Thursday 7/11.
    Anyone needing Red...White..Blue party ideas...go to orientaltrading.com. We have found this helpful in the past.

Hey Guys,
    We are looking to come in on 6/30 through 7/8. I will complete the requested information just as soon as my booking is final. Hey, I'm going to send you an email. Talk soon,
    Paul and Eileen

It's going to be a GREAT trip!

Hi Paul and Eileen....read your post....received your e-mail....are you guys really coming?

BOOK IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Paul and Eileen....read your post....received your e-mail....are you guys really coming?

BOOK IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
    Almost! You know we are for real! Trust me, it is just a matter of time. Happy New Year!

Thought I would give this a bump....to se if anyone else is joining us!

Thought I would give this a bump....to se if anyone else is joining us!
    Michelle & Vern from Cincinnati
    June 30-July 8
    This will be our 12 trip "Home" but the first time over July 4th. Past trips "Home" have been in Mid-December. Can't wait!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Kate and Scott aka Momma Bare and Swammy
    From Michigan
    CN-July 2-7
    After a month of research and following post we did it, we booked our 1st stay at CN.
    Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle & Vern View Post
    Michelle & Vern from Cincinnati
    June 30-July 8
    This will be our 12 trip "Home" but the first time over July 4th. Past trips "Home" have been in Mid-December. Can't wait!!
    Hello Michelle and Vern...look forward to seeing you over the 4th. All you need to do is put a blue ribbon on your red and white Santa hats and you'll be ready to party with us!

Stay thirsty my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Momma Bare View Post
    Kate and Scott aka Momma Bare and Swammy
    From Michigan
    CN-July 2-7
    After a month of research and following post we did it, we booked our 1st stay at CN.
    Can't wait!
    Welcome Momma Bare and Swammy...you picked a great time for your first CN visit. Remember to pack your red..white...blue attire and be ready to party on the 4th! This year's RWB#3 looks like it is building to be the best ever..with many RWB#1 couples returning for the festivities.
    Look forward to meeting you both. You've been following the post..you know where to find us!

Stay thirsty my friends!

Tanya and Fabian
    Palmdale, CA (1 hour north of Los Angeles)
    June 30th-July 6
    2nd time at CN but 1st RWB...
    So excited to come back home!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsBehave03 View Post
    Tanya and Fabian
    Palmdale, CA (1 hour north of Los Angeles)
    June 30th-July 6
    2nd time at CN but 1st RWB...
    So excited to come back home!!!
    Hi Tanya and Fabian...look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our RWB "family".

Bump to the top for new updates!!!!

Hey Captain we are Deb and Quen we are actually staying at CSA but heard about your party when we were planning to our trip to CSA in 2011....our first trip was in 2010 and we visited CN for a day pass and enjoyed it. But we would like to know if CSA folks could crash?

Hello Deb and Quen....ABSOLUTELY.....can never have too much Red...White..and Blue......we usually start the party early in the day....

and meet up around 2 PM at the pool bar (where else?) for some great photo ops...

Look for us poolside...easy to spot...we are the humans in the chairs below "Murray the Monkey" who usually hangs out in the umbrella above....he'll be waving "old glory" and sporting his Uncle Sam's hat! The umbrella also features patriotic bunting and flags...you can't miss us. Ask any of the staff where the "monkey people" are......they know where to find us.

All are welcome...wear your colors.....no matter what country you are from...we are there for one reason to have fun...

AND we do!!!!

Look forward to meeting you!!!!

Hello Deb and Quen....ABSOLUTELY.....can never have too much Red...White..and Blue......we usually start the party early in the day....

and meet up around 2 PM at the pool bar (where else?) for some great photo ops...

Look for us poolside...easy to spot...we are the humans in the chairs below "Murray the Monkey" who usually hangs out in the umbrella above....he'll be waving "old glory" and sporting his Uncle Sam's hat! The umbrella also features patriotic bunting and flags...you can't miss us. Ask any of the staff where the "monkey people" are......they know where to find us.

All are welcome...wear your colors.....no matter what country you are from...we are there for one reason to have fun...

AND we do!!!!

Look forward to meeting you!!!!
    We will be there with our red white and blue on!! I'm retired Air Force so I take my colors seriously!!

Quote Originally Posted by debbanks View Post
    We will be there with our red white and blue on!! I'm retired Air Force so I take my colors seriously!!
    THANK YOU for your service!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to meet up on the 4th.....

hello all,

we will be attending the 4ths festivies.

myron & cathy...AKA the mayor & 1st lady
    from paris, ky
    we will be home 7/3-13th
    this will be our 1st july 4th celebration! but this is our 8th trip( i think) to CN.

we are the CNNB coucil and have 4 other couples that join us each year. 3 of the them will be there again this year not sure about the 4th couple.

looking forward to the celebrations!!!

Hello "The Mayor" and Cathy....looks like RWB #3 is going to be the BEST!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all!!!!!

What do we need to bring for these festivities besides our red white and blue swim wear?

As one of the couples of the above mentioned CNNB council, thought I would chime in. We moved our reservation up one day just to be part of the now famous RW&B #3 celebration!

Don and Jeanie
    Texas
    Returning for the 7th time 7/3 - 7/13

We are looking forward to being part of the festivities! Returning home in 134 days.

Quen and Deb
    Louisville KY
    6/29 - 7/6
    4th time at Couples!!

Name:  wedding.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  23.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by debbanks View Post
    What do we need to bring for these festivities besides our red white and blue swim wear?
    Pretty much just yourself and a party attitude. At RWB #1 I brought down 25 floating flamingo drink holders and the pool was "afloat" with many adult beverages. It also made for great photo ops.

This year I am considering a Rubber Duckie race in the pool. All proceeds would go to a local Jamaican Orphange must like we just did at the Super Bowl Party. I am also bringing a July 4th trivia contest which could prove quite challenging; depending on what time of day we decide to start it. I'm thinking at the swim up pool bar in mid afternoon.

We pretty much just ad lib the day (depending on how early we dive into the adult beverages.) Last year the staff helped out with beach relay races; American trivia contests; All American scavenger hunt etc.

Any other ideas for a great day are welcomed....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast