Default Tradingplaces-CN to Swept Away

Are there certain days for Trading Places? I can't seem to find any info on the website.
    4 more sleeps 'till we're home again!!

There are definately certain days, but I am not 100% positive of the days. believe at CSS last year they were every Tuesday & Thrusday.

It's available on Monday , Wednesday and Friday. The bus will leave for CSA between 9:45 and 10:00 AM and will bring you back to CN at 4:00 PM. Sign up in advance at the guest relations desk in the CN lobby. Pick up the bus at the main lobby of each resort. It's only about a 5 minute ride. If you would like to return to CN before 4:00 you will have to take a cab. If you take a cab, they can arrange one for you in the lobby. Make sure that the taxi has red/maroon license plates, as these are the insured drivers. Be sure to be clear on the price before you even get into the cab.

Resort credits may NOT be used at any other resort.

You can eat at any of the restaurants at CSA, but keep in mind that you will NOT be there for dinner.

One piece of advice. Do not wait to sign up for the last possible day that you can "Trade Places" before you leave. For example, if your vacation is from Saturday to Saturday, don't wait until Friday to "Trade Places". Schedule it for Monday or Wednesday. That way, if the weather turns poor, you can cancel and reschedule. That's how it worked out for us on a CTI/CSS day. We scheduled for Wednesday but it was rainy. We rescheduled for Friday and were able to enjoy CSS on a bright sunny day. Very nice!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I want to say Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. For SURE Wednesday and Friday, but I'm not 100% sure about Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ChillininGill View Post
    Are there certain days for Trading Places? I can't seem to find any info on the website.
    4 more sleeps 'till we're home again!!

M-w-F 10-4 I believe. Limited to 10 couples

The last I knew, you can do Trading Places on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday's. sign up at guest relations

There are certain days for trading places. I think it is three days during any week. When you get to the resort,ask them what days. We booked one day and it was pouring down rain so we went on the next trip. No problem mon.

Are those days the same to go to Couples negril From Couple's Swept away?