LaToya made our Dream Wedding come true on 12/8/2012. 15 of our friends and family members came out for the celebration. We chose a lull time in CTI bookings to conduct our Wedding - the resort was only about 50% occupancy, so our group was able to get reservations for activities together. Night life was a little light - but we all were able to enjoy our time nonetheless! As a group we went to Dunn's River Falls, on the Catamaran, on the Glass Bottom Boat Tour, and often were accommodated at restaurants.

When we couldn't get reservations together, we split our group and went to dinner at different times, but we definitely were able to go to 8 Rivers and Bayside. These boards really helped me figure out the answers I needed to ensure my wedding at CTI was perfect. We created gift bags for the guests - each day our friends were coming in, we brought bags down to the front desk and they would pass them out for us during the guest check in process.

We used the resort photographer (Nicholas) - here are our photos:

Snapfish: Share:Registration

If you're debating having a wedding here - just book it and let the fun begin! We had the Sunset Package and added the 'I Do' package to it to ensure maximum wedding week perfection!