Thread: Tours

Default Tours

Sorry all if this has been asked before, but I did actually spend over an hour searching previous posts.

Anyway, pulling up the tour schedule from the main website, I can see when most tours are scheduled, but the days for two are not visible. "Black River & YS Falls" is listed as "Tue, Thu and S". Is the "S" for Saturday or Sunday?

Also, "Rhodes Hall Horseback Riding" is shown as "Daily exc." Which day does not offer this tour?

BTW, we're staying at CN.

Thanks everyone. (160 days and counting)

Casey
    Last edited by Casey; December 17th, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

What is CSN? Crosby Stills & Nash have a resort? Was Neil Young excluded because he is Canadian?

Not sure what website you're referring to, but Couples does't actually offer these activities, outside vendors do. We went to Black River/YS Falls/Appleton Estate on a Friday. If you call 1-800-Couples and ask for the front desk at the resort you're staying at, they can direct you to the Tour Desk, who will answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by srtaylor View Post
    What is CSN? Crosby Stills & Nash have a resort? Was Neil Young excluded because he is Canadian?
    Wouldn't that be Couples Stills & Nash?
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

The info I found was on the Couples website - while booking you can select "more info" on the available tours and the attached file pops up, with good info but some of it cut off.
    Attached Images Attached Images