Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

all packed, one more sleep till CSA

If 30 days out is crazy, then I should be admitted. When I started putting summer clothes away in September, I put the ones I knew would be Jamaica bound into my luggage. Only 72 more days!
    Juell and Andy (Jandy)

Well, ladies I start setting things to side about 3 to 4 months out. About 30 days I will start having my husband try on what he has and decide if I need to get him new stuff. Then I get everything packed. My husband doesnt even know what he has until he starts getting ready in the room.

It's not just the ladies! I leave for TI in 11 days and I have been virtually packed for three weeks! Just have to pack the stuff I don't want wrinkled and I'm ready for the off!

I am the crazy wife. I started trying clothes on about a month ago and making packing lists long before that! We are now 6 days out and I know that everything will fit in my bag... No stress! I am a planner and part of the fun for me is planning a trip and packing (crazy right?) But when I am making lists, trying on clothes, and faux packing I am thinking about sun, sand, turquoise water, and relaxation. It gives me little previews of paradise.!

hahaha I thought I was bad by booking so far out, I booked for aug of 2014 so it is like 500 days before we return home to CN and my wife the other night gets out a piece of paper and says im starting a list of what we need for the trip LoL does that count?

I take our suitcases out a week before but for some reason we don't get around to packing until the night before we leave...

Jim

I just think all of our are Wife's crazy. The buy all year, read the message board all the time, etc. It is a good thing they have us men to keep them in balance. (I think I will be in trouble for this one)

Oh well, Jamaica is the place of One love!!!
    Irie Mon

My husband is the one who packs at least thirty days out! Its all a part of the excitement and pre vacation countdown. We also start checking real negril.com webcams on a daily basis! Although I am the one cruising the message boards now, a year out from our next trip to CSA. Pure torture.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3