Hybrid View

Default Ocean View rooms at CTI

Does anyone know what the difference is between Superior Oceanview and Premier Oceanview at CTI?
    Thanks

They all overlook the ocean as stated, but it is just location which building you may be in, that is all.

It is all about location in the buildings and the view. Premier has the better view.

Superior Oceanview: Located in the South Wing, block #5 on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors. These rooms face the cove next to the resort, not Tower Island.

Premier Oceanview: Located in the New building block #2 on 1st and 2nd floors and Main building, block#3 on 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors. These rooms face Tower Island
    Irie Mon

The location is the only difference. All of the rooms with "ocean" in it have a wonderful view.
    Kristen

Default Thanks!

This info will help us decide which room category to choose!

Hi

When we stayed (before renovation), I didnt realise there were 2 different 'ocean' views and we ended up in the South Wing. Personally, had I known this, I would have asked for the wing looking out at Tower Isle.

I did not particularly like the view of the private residence, which at that time was rather run down. You have no sense of anything going within CTi - in fact, we felt a bit cut off over in the South Wing.

Having said all that, it did not detract from our 2-week stay and we can't wait to return next year (just not to the South Wing!)

we are staying in the Ocean Jr. Suite for our honeymoon, do you get a good view in that room????

Quote Originally Posted by stef528 View Post
    we are staying in the Ocean Jr. Suite for our honeymoon, do you get a good view in that room????

Yes you will, it is a very nice room with mini bar. You will be in the new section, building 2 or the main building, building 3.
    Irie Mon