Thread: Club Mobay

Default Club Mobay

I shudder to think about leaving even BEFORE I get there, but does anybody know if I can reserve Club Mobay while at CTI?

Yes. We purchased our tickets at the resort before leaving. We did it, but probably wouldn't go again. The food wasn't that great, there were kids running around and we really didn't get through immigration any quicker as there was a family ahead of us with a member in a wheelchair, so that took forever. Oh well, live and learn.
    Vicky

has any one used the arrival service ? costs involved ? blesss

Friends wanted to book on the day of departure. The resort was out of physical tickets. They were able to pay when they got to the airport. We booked early with our reservation. All we had to do was provide the confirmation number at the airport and we were in. I believe it is $30 advance booking $35 day of. In my opinion, if you are going to do it, do it in advance and just have the confirmation number available.
    Have fun!

Hi wanef,
    We've booked the arrival service. Will use it on Dec. 28. The cost was $50 per person for arrival service and $30 per person for the departure service for a total of $160. The only reason I booked the arrival service was that there are 8 planes landing around the same time as our flight on a Friday and anything that might help me get to the Couples Lounge quicker to start my vacation, I am willing to do....I will post a review after our trip!

All the best to you and your family!

We did not do club MoBay this year, we usually do. By the time I bought rum cream and grabbed a bit to eat we were loading up. I spent the $60 on dinner in the US instead. Unless you have to spent multiple hours in the airport, I am not sure it is worth it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Yes. We purchased our tickets at the resort before leaving. We did it, but probably wouldn't go again. The food wasn't that great, there were kids running around and we really didn't get through immigration any quicker as there was a family ahead of us with a member in a wheelchair, so that took forever. Oh well, live and learn.
    Wow. We tried it for our first time and had the opposite experience. We didn't save much time as the airport wasn't busy, but we did sail past the few folks that were there.

We really enjoyed the lounge. It was comfortable and quiet. Did you notice there is an adults only area? We found the snacks to be great and very fresh.

You can get your tickets when you check out at Couples and they are less than at the airport.

We decided we will use this each time from now on.

/shrug

Buy at couples it cheaper. We enjoyed it and would use it again.