we are planning a trip to CN either late June or early July. My husband'w work schedule gets very hard to pinpoint down depending on the project he is on. So here is my question/thoughts. Should we take advantage of the early booking special being offered through Jan 15 and hope for the best with work, we will purchase trip insurance and book flights seperetly, or wait until we know for sure? How much for will we pay for waiting?

Thank you