Default off resort wedding photographer

I just wanted to share that I hired Diana Campbell and Richard from digital memories collection and they were FANTASTIC! I have AWESOME pictures. I highly recommend them if you are wanting an off resort photographer. The pics are great and the prices are very reasonable.

Wedding photographers in Jamaica , Jamaica Wedding Photography

I can send a link to anyone that would like to see my pics. I was married December 1st at CSA. We did the sunset ceremony on the beach.

I am very interested in seeing your pictures! Diana is one of our top choices, though we are having a hard time deciding. Also, please let me know if you received a DVD along with your package and if it included live footage or just a slideshow of photos.

Thanks!
    Jaime emiaj100186@yahoo.com

I see your awesome collection.these pictures are really nice and also looking nice bride and groom's.

My husband and I just got married last month at Couples Negril. We were lucky enough to have had Diana and Richard as our photographers. They were amazing! First they took us off the resort for a pre-wedding photo shoot...that is a little something extra we did not expect but very much appreciated. The pre-wedding pics are just beautiful. The wedding pics are breathtaking! We also got edited video of our wedding that I have to say is just priceless! They did such a good job with this video...so happy we decided to go with Diana and Richard...I can't say enough about them, our pics and video.
    I would be more than happy to share some of my pics as well.

Diana and Richard are awesome to work with, They did our wedding at CSS in 2010 and we still think of them often and fondly

Can you please send me a link to your photos? I am getting married on 05-04-2013 at CSA. We are also doing the sunset beach ceremony. I've been driving myself crazy wondering who to hire and if I should even hire an outside photographer due to the photo session that's included in the sunset package.
    I look forward to hearing from you,
    Lindsay
    lindsaymeasel@yahoo.com

I would LOVE to see some of the pictures from your wedding-- if you don't mind! We are wanting to use an off resort wedding photographer as well and having a hard time deciding who to use. Thanks!

lia_clements@yahoo.com

We are in the same situation and are researching all of our options for an off resort photographer. Any photos you would be able to share with us would be great.

THANKS!
    michael.arling@colorado.edu

Default Resorts in Mysore Road Bangalore

Resorts in Mysore Road near Bangalore, Amlooking4 helps the user to Find Resorts in Mysore Road with Phone Numbers, Addresses and Best Deals Reviews. Call 23000000 for Resorts in Mysore Road near Bangalore and more. Visit: Solar Products, Computer Training, CCTV Surveillance Camera in Bangalore, Cab service | amlooking4 Resorts in Mysore Road Bangalore

Huh??

I would love to see your pics. My email is emkat000@gmail.com. We r getting married 7/23/13

We hired Diana Campbell as well for our 11/30 wedding this year. I have looked t a lot of her work but would love seeing more!!!

I just wanted to share that I used Diana this past week for our vow renewal at CTI. We just returned Saturday May 18 from a week stay. We renewed our vows in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary. I can't say enough good things about Diana Campbell & Richard Brown. We love our Pictures and the video. What a wonderful keepsake forever. Most of all they worked within our budget. Im so glad I contacted her.

We renewed our vows at 4PM, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 on the resort beach lawn, at Couples Tower Isle, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Most of the photos were taken by Digital Memories Collections and we were given the copyrights to these images. Diana Campbell and Richard Brown at Digital Memories Collection and Dream Weddings Photography Affordable photography Jamaican wedding service | Jamaica Wedding Photography are great photographers and did a wonderful job on the video as well. They exceeded our expectations and I am very happy with the end results.

This time around we decided to write our own vows. This was a first for us. We added a sand ceremony using a picture frame with a wedding picture of us on our wedding day 25 years ago. Our theme: peacock feathers and seashells. Songs chosen for our ceremony....Walking down the isle: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World" (Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole), Exit together: "Better When We're Together" (Jack Johnson), Cake & Toast: "I Won't Give Up" (Jason Mraz), Signage of Certificate: "More Than Words" (J. Rice & The Piano Guys), First Dance: "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" (Queen) Instead of dancing a waltz we chose to dance the East Coast Swing for a little bit of fun!

Vow Renewal VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

Vow Renewal Photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=1

Jamaica 2013 Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=3

Name:  5_14_13.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  75.2 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_2.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  70.5 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_3.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  95.0 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_6.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  84.7 KB
    Name:  5_14_13_14.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  39.4 KB
    Penny
    AKA: Buzybee

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky07 View Post
    I just wanted to share that I hired Diana Campbell and Richard from digital memories collection and they were FANTASTIC! I have AWESOME pictures. I highly recommend them if you are wanting an off resort photographer. The pics are great and the prices are very reasonable.

Wedding photographers in Jamaica , Jamaica Wedding Photography

I can send a link to anyone that would like to see my pics. I was married December 1st at CSA. We did the sunset ceremony on the beach.

I am also thinking about hiring her as well and would love to see your photos. I am undecided about using her or Stacey Campbell. Im also unsure about spending that kind of money and if its worth it compared to the resort photography. My email is sophieregg@gmail.com. Thanks

I would love to see any couples Negril weddings and/or pictures by Diana campbell!! Madison-quinn@hotmail.com
    Thanks so much!!

For me it was worth every penny. Diana took us off the resort to shoot at Shaw Park Botanical Gardens at the Waterfalls. I also received a mini trash the dress session in my package. That would have been extra cost. That's something we wouldn't have gotten to do if we went with resort Photographers plus we have a video we would have had to hire someone else to record if we went with Stacy and pay extra if we went with the resort. I felt photos were the most important expense in all this and wanted to record every moment in video and photos. I was able to get all my photos that day. (300+ photos) with Diana & Richard on CD and wonderful video. Something I would have never been able to afford with the resort if I had to pay for all of them. She was affordable and worked within my budget. I was quite pleased with her work. As you can see from the pictures above their work is quality work. Contact her let her know what you want. Get a price quote that is what I did with all the photographers and I weighed all the they had to offer me for price before I made my final choice. My photos from that day are priceless and I knew the most important decision I made was the Photographer. I new after speaking with Diana that day I was in good hands and my worries went away. Now that I have my pictures I smile about our conversation that we had on the phone and I remember how nervous I was but I can tell you they put their heart and soul in what they so. They spend 5 + hours with me that day was by my side the whole time during the one of the most important moments of my life. From the time I was getting my hair and make up done till the sun went went down. They captured it all and I am so grateful that we have these memories forever to reflect on. I think they did a wonderful job an I couldn't have asked for anything else that day. It was a wonderful experience.

Vow Renewal VIDEO: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

Vow Renewal Photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=1

Jamaica 2013 Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7533074&type=3

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by mytwogoldens View Post
    I am also thinking about hiring her as well and would love to see your photos. I am undecided about using her or Stacey Campbell. Im also unsure about spending that kind of money and if its worth it compared to the resort photography. My email is sophieregg@gmail.com. Thanks

Default Nice

Great photoshooting.
    To assist make that come about, photographers in the Gloucester County Instances, The Information of Cumberland County, and Right now Sunbeam might be undertaking their greatest to seize nearby college students because they make their way in to the principal occasion or display off their outfits at college promenades.Lexington Ky Plus Size Prom Dresses

Inside the coming months, our photographers will publish photograph galleries on the net right away immediately after the proms commence.

Penny "buzybee" I tried looking at your links and it says they r not available. I would love to see them cause we hired Diana for our wedding 11/30/13. Can u email me? Madison-quinn@hotmail.com

I posted links on the Couples Facebook page and the Couples Tower Isle Facebook Page to both the video and and the album. They do work from there. Im not sure why they are not working at the moment from this forum.

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by PeteandSarah View Post
    Penny "buzybee" I tried looking at your links and it says they r not available. I would love to see them cause we hired Diana for our wedding 11/30/13. Can u email me? Madison-quinn@hotmail.com

Try these:

Vow Renewal Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=71dfd046a0

Video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...27857959926029

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by PeteandSarah View Post

Your photographs are very beautiful. You two look extremely good together. According to me you have selected the best weding photographer in the town. It is always a tough task to find the correct and the best photographer. In my cousins wedding, I hired the photographer after searching out some review sites of best photographers

I don't know what an off-site photographer costs, but I was shocked at the cost of the Couples photographer pictures. They were outstanding and we bought a few (very few because of the price), but if an outside photographer is less expensive, then I would use one. I think the pictures at the resort (for wedding photos) was $20 per picture. That was for either on a CD or photo, but not for both. If you wanted both it was $20 for each. Kinda expensive in my opinion.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Love it..All pictures look awesome especially that waterfall picture.

Wow!! what a beautiful images especially that waterfall image. Thanks for sharing these pictures.

We also used outside photographers and were so happy with the result, we chose to have a DVD with video footage of the ceremony (cost a little extra but well worth it in my opinion). You cannot go wrong with choosing them if you want TONS of pictures, if you are happy with only a few photos or have a ton of money the resort also took great pictures.
    soon to be Mrs. Rogers