Default Single Digit Dance :)

I know those of you who have a longer time to wait until returning home hate seeing people brag about how they'll be going to Couples sooner than you, but I put up with it all year, so I'm going to do my own bragging! 9 days until I'm laying on the beach at CTI with a drink in my hand and not a care in the world!!!

Lucky dogs!

Not to out do you, but, lol! We arrive Tuesday the 18th. CSA is calling! Oh and some cold red stripe in our room!

Four more sleeps for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *doin' happy snoopy dance*

5 days and a wake up CSA Baby!!!

We'll be at CSS one week from now. We're making a list of our last minute stuff to get done for the trip (get tips for shuttle drivers, get sunscreen, etc) since this is the last weekend before we're home! Yay!

Just luv the single digit dance 7 days til our CSS/CSA split! Time to start packing!!!!

Not to brag, but we leave on Monday. Will be on the beach Tuesday by 2:00

13 sleeps for us until we arrive at CSA! Renewing our vows on the 31st. Wishing everyone going a safe trip and a wonderful vacation.

nott[QUOTE=Michelle A;196794]13 sleeps for us until we arrive at CSA! Renewing our vows on the 31st. Wishing everyone going a safe trip and a wonderful vacation.[/QUO

not bragging but we are on the island right now enjoying great weather and a rum punch.

3 and a wakeup for us to CSA! Just did pre checkin!

5 days for us until CTI.

5 days and a wakeup.
    Never been more excited to get on a plane at 5 AM that a) isn't a C-130 and b) is going somewhere warm for Christmas.