Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: August 2013!

Default August 2013!

Hi, just wondering if anyone else will be at CSA in August? We'll be there on honeymoon from the 14th, my second time to Jamaica and first time to CSA. So excited! Anyone know if it will be busy in August? I know its low season just hoping theres enough people to have a good time at night in the bars and make some friends!

We'll be there at the end of August! August 28th - September 7th! It will be our second trip Daniel proposed on the first night of our last trip and we'll be getting married there this time!

Unfortunately, we haven't been there in August so I can't really answer your question. I would certainly expect that you'll meet some new people and have a good time though! Besides, I'm sure some alone time with your bride will be nice too! LOL
    Becky & Daniel

we'll be there 3-10 Aug

We'll be there Aug 20-25. First time to Jamaica and can't wait! Any must see's or do's?

Quote Originally Posted by kelliobrn View Post
    We'll be there Aug 20-25. First time to Jamaica and can't wait! Any must see's or do's?
    Relax! Enjoy the beautiful beach and bask in the fact that you don't HAVE to do anything!

Seriously, try not to plan everything you'll do and when you want to do it. It's way more fun to stumble upon what's going on that day. Of course, if you want to eat at the restaurants that require reservations, that should be planned! LOL. Other than that, I'd recommend snorkeling, spending some time in the lounge with Ultimate Chocolate, eating at Sea Grapes (we didn't until our last day and then realized that we loved it), making new friends, and trying new drinks!
    Becky & Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by welcome to jamrock View Post
    Hi, just wondering if anyone else will be at CSA in August? We'll be there on honeymoon from the 14th, my second time to Jamaica and first time to CSA. So excited! Anyone know if it will be busy in August? I know its low season just hoping theres enough people to have a good time at night in the bars and make some friends!
    We will be at CN Aug31- Sept 7 . We stayed at CSA 5 years ago the same time and we had a blast! It wasn't crowded but we met lots of fun people that we ended up eating dinner with a few nights. We definitely did our fair share of partying even though its a slower season.

Thank you so much! The more I read, the more excited I get. 207 days to go!

Default Aug. 13

We will have a group of about 20 there for our wedding on 8/18! Can't wait...

We will have a group of about 20 there for our wedding on 8/18! Cannot wait...

I'll be honeymooning the 19-25; then packing up and headed to Towers Isle for a few days! Soo Excited

We will arrive August 14th for our honeymoon as well! 162 more days!!! Can't wait!

All Booked... Our first trip to any resort ever. Celebrating our 20th Annivesary.

Aug 19 -26.... 152 days but who's counting...

Vacation - Countdown to Aug 19, 2013 in Kingston

Just booked a trip today today for sat 8/17-8/24. I feel like we got a pretty good deal and am hopeful that my husband enjoys the place. Im 27 and he is 32 and we typically only take one vacation per year. I love reading tripadvisor, but am trying to stay away because recent reviews are scary. It is our first trip to couples, but weve stayed at several other AI AO resorts. We cruised once... never again... so we had a half day in falmouth jamaica then. I dont really count that as experiencing jamaica though, but cant complain because I won the cruise. I have had couples resorts on my radar for a couple years, and Im so excited for the beach and amazing sunsets I see in pics of negril. Im afraid my husband might be a little disappointed because he really enjoyed the resort we stayed in last year, which was a little more "grand" than what couples is meant to be. After much persuasion and the promise of daily scuba, we are booked. It wont be the scuba of riveria maya, but the cost will be much cheaper! I would enjoy any vacation that involves beautiful scenery and no work, but explaining to the husband that some rooms have no windows or tvs made him skeptical. At that point I started filtering the info I shared with him and trusting in the couples cult ;-) im amazed by all of the repeat visitors and need to see for myself what all the fuss is about. The last resort we visited was full of repeat guests and I initially thought we'd found our place, but the stories of negril and my wanderlust have my sights set on CSA. Cant wait to make new friends! Got off on a bit of a tangent, but congrats on the weddings to the honeymooners! Our second anniversary is that week too.

Just booked! We will be there Aug 28 to Sept 5. Second time to CSA. We went last year same time only 1 week later. Had great weather.
    The one thing on our must do list is One Love Bus Crawl. We did it last year and had a blast.

We will be there for our wedding/honeymoon at CSA from August 6-August 15.

89 days!

My wife and I will be there 14 Aug...looking forward to it. Any advice to offer?

Me and my hubbie arrive 8th August 13 for a two week stay from Manchester in the UK. soooo excited as we booked way back in march. We are both around the 40 mark although probably still 22 in our heads and looking forward to sun (yes it rains A LOT in England) and using the activities on offer at CSA. It's gonna b hilarious watching my husband try to stay on those paddle boards.

my hubby and i will be there the 17-24 celebrating our 10 year anniversary with a cow renewals ceremony. we stayed at CSS in 2010 and are so excited to be back at a resort! we went this time in August last time and it still felt like you were the only people there. not crowded and very relaxing. definitely recommend dunns river falls if anything! anyone have suggestions or advice on our renewals ceremony? it's just the two of us too!

First timers to Jamaica and Couples August 13 to 23. Looking forward to Sun, Sand, and seeing all that couples has to offer. Hopefully we will meet others that enjoy a good laugh and don't take life too seriously.

We will be returning to Swept Away on August 17 for a two week vacation. We've been to Swept Away 5 times and to CN twice. LOve . love, love Swept Away!

Anyone doing the One Love Bus Crawl between Aug 13-23? We are definitely planning on going, and was wondering if others are planning to. If so let me know what date an maybe if we can get enough(believe its minimum of eight) we can get a couples bus going.

We'll be there the 19-25 and we are definitely doing the One Love Bus Crawl!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronInAlberta View Post
    Anyone doing the One Love Bus Crawl between Aug 13-23? We are definitely planning on going, and was wondering if others are planning to. If so let me know what date an maybe if we can get enough(believe its minimum of eight) we can get a couples bus going.
    I need to talk to husband about this but I think it sounds fun. Is it only offered on Weds or multiple times during the week? We will be there aug 17-24.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast